free hit
counters
Supercar Sunday - 6th May Goodwood - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Supercar Sunday - 6th May Goodwood

obione

• Gold FFM

From Pease Pottage, it's a good 45 mins to Petworth. I'd recommend leaving the services at about 0650 if you want to arrive at Goodwood for 0800.

Unfortunately, it's unlikely I'll be there unless I can effect some field repairs to me mota on Saturday, and chances aren't great. :no

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar time here. Nice thing is that you're done by 10am so have most of the day still :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I will wait in Petworth for you to come through.

What time? 0730 ish?

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

I used to get up about 5am for it, it finishes early but by 12pm I was ready for bed.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Alarm set for 10 minutes before I go to bed! See you in the erm, middle of the night chaps! :huh:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.