free hit
counters
Lotus esprit S3 Bronze - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus esprit S3 Bronze

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely. Assume you have something to do with this Nigel as the pic above is not in the advert? I spoke to the owner, wish the timing could be better as a copper Turbo is my teenage fantasy. He reckoned he was only half heartedly advertising (and getting stupid offers from dealers) but he must have changed tack to add photos.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

• 2 weeks later...

Bazza,

:-) really, I would have thought you guys would have the dry sump pump down as £20k on it's own.

Nigeninja,

Is there an advert somewhere with pics and details? I've looked but drawn a blank. Where is the car located?

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

cant find the advert anywhere. if you want to sell it surely maximum exposeure is the way forward!

If your in a hurry to sell an esprit then you certainly wont get top dollar... theyr such rare cars with a very small pool of people looking to purchase...

Trevor he has pulled the advert cos all he got was a bunch of pratts offering dumb money for it.

He has a load of stuff for sale on the classifieds,everone wants some thing for nothing,hes got some guy after the mono blocks,but knocks him down cos of no centre badges,then tries to knock more of for petrol cos he has to collect.

Someone else is after the roof and we get his life story about how he cant get it at the mo because of personal reasons.

So to be honest i can understand why he taken it off,and if anyone reads this and wants any of the stuff in the classifieds get in now cos thats all going to be pulled off after the weekend(350 sports wheels and s3 turbo manifold and no one wants them cant belive it) :thumbsup::shuriken:

• 1 month later...

Hello

Currently have an Elite but I'm starting to be beguiled by the Esprit and love the look of the bronze car.

If it's still available for sale, could you please let me know - happy to pm details if required

Thanks

Simon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I would love to talk to the owner / seller of this car as it looks very like it could be one of the 3 pre production prototypes for the Esprit Turbo.

They got their money out of the prototypes back then they used my ex bronze turbo to test the bronze paint scheme out for the bond film after that they used it as a test bed for the Etna V8 but it started out as a dry sump Essex car. It could be a prototype as I noticed the 5 stud rear wheels and four stud front. My car was the other way around. Can anyone tell me who I need to contact to discuss the car?

Cheers Mike

• 1 year later...