free hit
counters
30 years of the Sinclair Spectrum - Technology & Gaming - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

30 years of the Sinclair Spectrum

Rick Edwards

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

still got mine in a box somewhere will get round to finding it one day :)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Amazing - 30 yrs?

I recall my dad getting the state of the art ZX81 for the Princely sum of 49.99 from WHSmiths.

Anyone remember the program that made the B&W TV buzz so much it seemed to be in colour?

Anyone spend hours and hours typing in code to get a small white dot to bounce around a black screen?

Anyone buy those magazines with pages of code to waste your youth with - Spectrum user?

Come on, everyone does, did and cherishes those innocent days before it was all done for you...

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

I remember my boss trading in his ZX spectrum and getting a BBC computer. Six of us sat around the lunch table trying to think of reasons why and how he would ever use it. Back then it seemed like a pointless toy, who would have thought............?????

Edited by stevem

Too many Toys are never enough !