free hit
counters
TLF Kart GP - 24th May 2012 - Page 3 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

TLF Kart GP - 24th May 2012

gt111

Lol !!

I don't recall not paying for anything apart from the pub in Pluckley.. and maybe not contributing to the kitty at the pub in Eridge.. but @ Eridge I only had a fecking orange juice, and some of Bib's cabbage !!! Hmmmm.. that was tasty..

I paid for Ian and my stuff @ the Moat... as we got there at 5:50pm, and already were sorted before anybody else arrived..

Oakdene :huh:

Is it a Free BBQ tonight ???

Edited by x27EVE

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-1-0-78088600-1337257418.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

There's dozens of other captions that could be put on there..........

post-1-0-28240500-1337263244.jpg

Evora NA

Ah !! I didn't see that.... I'll settle up tonight

:no

Evora NA

Yup, then I ate them so no-one else could read them :)

Evora NA

I think we have room for a couple more if anyone fancies it - weather forecast seems good.

Just hoping my wife doesn't go into labour on Thursday, because I really don't want her to go through that on her own.

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

Even sadder would be printing out an extra copy :thumbup:

Evora NA

Is there an age limit on this event Guys... I may bring Josh, my boy !!

He's heavily into MarioKart, so this is right up his street... Could someone advise... Thank You..

Over 18's I'm afraid mate according to the booking form. You could always call them and ask if they'll make an exception but looking at the side bets already in place for this, I think it's going to be fairly competitive and we are in the faster twin engine machines.

Evora NA

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.