Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[BELGIUM]Ypres Lotus Day 2012 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

[BELGIUM]Ypres Lotus Day 2012

Frederik

15 days to go ... register now!

several English participants registered!

YLD2012 - Ypres Lotus Day Edition 2012

Yet another creation of Dirk Kestelyn, Pascal Vasseur and Frederik Van Cauwenberghe in collaboration with www.Lotus-Forum.be (Belgian Lotusforum). For the 2012 edition we repeate the Ypres Lotus Day success story. With your Lotus we bring along the most beautiful spots around the Ypres-Kortrijk region, nice roads are combined with cosy stops including the necessary snacks, meals and drinks. Once again “the Lotus event of the year”!

Date: Thursday 17 may 2012 (Ascension Day)

Region: West-Flanders (Ypres/Heuvelland)

Timing:

08h30 : Meeting & registration with coffee and buns

10h00 : Start part one

11h15 : Aperitif stop

12h30 : Start 2nd part

13h00 : Lunch (light warm lunch)

14h00 : Start 3rd part

15u45 : Afternoon stop

16h00 : Start 4th part

18h00 : Endpoint + reception [NO DINNER] & Dinner [ALL-IN]

Tip: we have a FREE roadbook available in English, Dutch and French for anyone interested. If you come to Belgium for several days, then you can use this roadbook and make a nice tour and visit a lot of war monuments and nice spots allyound Ypres.

Cost:

:: ALL IN

Included in the price: easily and professionally formatted roadbook, rally plate, breakfast & coffee, apero, lunch + drink, afternoon top + a drink, reception & dinner and our good concerned about the whole day.

70 € (price per person (1p) payment via bank transfer deadline 10/05/2012

135 € (price per team (2p) payment via bank transfer deadline 10/05/2012

Only payment completes your registration.

:: NO DINNER

In principle, the same formula as the all-in, but without dinner (dinner).

You leave after the reception.

55 € (price per person (1p) payment via bank transfer deadline 10/05/2012

110 € (price per team (2p) payment via bank transfer deadline 10/05/2012

Only payment completes your registration.

Registration ONLY THROUGH http://www.ypreslotusday.be (click on "Register")

After your registration you will be personally contacted! Remember : the registration goes manually to give a specific answer.

More info:

Pascal Vasseur (+32 477/21.01.63 - NL, F, GB) organisation@ypreslotusday.be

flyer-YLD2012-650pix.jpg

Edited by Frederik

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Potentially :) fingers crossed though as very busy at work ........

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

• Gold FFM

I was going, but Felix had to drop out so I arranged some work instead. Also, wouldn't go with current exhaust state.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 2 weeks later...

right im leaving well early... getting the ferry to dunkirk then just under an hour from there to ypres... missed the payment and all that shinanigans but ive spoken with the organisers and may be able to sort it when i rock up...

trev do you not have more than one car?!? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ahh bugger...no chance....up to my ears in work :(

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

S1? didnt even know you had an s1.... whys the Dry sump SORN?

this event was epic... must take a co-driver next year...

Hi Leigh and Hopo,

I'm Geert, the one with the dark green esprit s2.2 in Ypres.

How did the tour go ?

I got Home safely and the Esprit is fine and repaired already.

It wasnt the waterpump that broke down.

It turned out to be a waterhose, just above the pump that was teared.

Pity Nicolas and I couldnt drive the ypres lotus day because of that. I had it repaired in about 45 minutes.

On the other hand. I am happy , I don't have to lift the engine out.

It was really nice meeting you.

If you are to visit Belgium again, let me know. You are most welcome.

greets

Geert

Edited by gvy

Sorry I missed out but a day out in the south of France on the 10th looks appealing. Dry Sump was out of MOT and insurance and my recent purchasing campaign has rewarded me with too many cars to enjoy in one year. S1 is in bits and at the moment doubt I will get round to touching it any time soon.

Trevor.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

We would thank you all for attending our event, we are thrilled to hear that the way we organise the event is well tasted by the English participants.

Every year we try harder and harder to make the event better and better, and that's not a simple target but we love Lotus and we breathe Lotus.

You can check a lot of pictures in the picture-and-comment-thread on www.lotusforum.be - shortcut > http://www.lotusforum.be/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4369

Just skip the Dutch blabla, and you can put your comments in your own language if you want, we try to understand and talk Dutch, French and English... smile.gif

We also release a bigg amount of quality pictures on the website within some days, our photo-team is postprocessing the pictures now.

I will put a message here when they are ready and online...

Next year Ypres Lotus Day will be as usual on the same day (Ascension Day) and will be on 09/05/2013 (for your agenda's) ! ;-)

This year we warm welcomed 18 English participants in Ypres and we would be glad to see more English participants in 2013, so please ... spread the world!

If we can make changes to make our event better for the English participants ... please send us an email with all your advice and we will take care of it.

ps. from this year on, we will organise a second Lotus event, the event is called "Lotus Summers End" and will be in East Flanders (Belgium) that's 60min further than Ypres but well worth it. Details will released soon on www.lotussummersend.be and on the forums, ... the event will every yeat take place on the first sinday of Septembre so this year it will be on 02/09/2012. The same team, another place, the same quality but a little bit more driving.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...