free hit
counters
Lotus store : Regent Street - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus store : Regent Street

Im pretty much the item in image 54 is an office desk blotter - this one: http://www.lotusorig...ter?color=BLACK

Thanks, I've had a good look around the store and there's some amazing items there! The backgammon set is quite stunning, although so it the price, but.... you get what you pay for.

http://www.lotusoriginals.com/en/product/backgammon-set?color=BLACK

I had a look around the Ferrari site too and the Lotus one looks SO much more upmarket in terms of the overall styling but also the stock. Not bad at all...

Currently having an illicit affair with another marque, be back in the fold one day... B-)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doing another property in the same area and structural issues is possibly code for (we not had our license to alter signed off yet). Not saying it is but that does happen a lot in this particular area!!

Will have to drop in there and have a look though next time I'm in that area!!

FYI - Opening hours:

MONDAY 10-7pm

TUESDAY 10-7pm

WEDNESDAY 10-7pm

THURSDAY 10-8pm

FRIDAY10-7pm

SATURDAY 10-7pm

SUNDAY 11-5pm

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Not this week I don't think mate...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

But what do I know :lol:

Evora NA

Update : 4th july 2pm uk time.

Lotus store in regent street open. Purchased two lotus tees in red and green.

Store looks very nice, well laid out, good quality items . . A little like aquascutum a few doors up. Superb effort. Recommend lotus owners stop in there.

The lovely lady assisting said they are having a soft opening with doors having swung open monday. Official launch party is in 2 weeks supposedly and should be the biggest launch event for any of the stores.

Worth visiting

*spelling proviso as typing from a mobile device

*was also able to pick up a mclaren umbrella earlier in the day

I'm meant to be going up on Friday but I could head up tomorrow instead perhaps. Pint sounds good too :D

Evora NA

It would be to be fair. If I get to pick the day, you can pick the time.

This is like a date. I'll bring candles.

Evora NA

I'll get the room booked, see you then! :lol:

Evora NA

522001_10151081760855586_834431651_n.jpg

376336_10151081588435586_1847370376_n.jpg

541894_10151081552015586_781867459_n.jpg

Evora NA

Would you say 'irresistable'? :lol:

Evora NA

I have bought a few items and they are great quality. I just wish they had a broader price range. I'd like some nice leather luggage for the Evora and would pay £250 or so each for a nice weekend bag. I cannot justify paying over a thousand pounds though.

Personally, I'm happy with my Jim Clark holdall :D

http://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/72-luggage

:thumbup:

Evora NA

If these prices are considered the norm for things like this, I either shop in the wrong stores or I haven't got a clue.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Woooooooooow!

Right, I'm moving to Regent Street and I'm going to do all my shopping here. It's awesome.

Do they do Originals food as well? Otherwise, my plan has one small flaw.

Awesome.

Sudders and Dany