free hit
counters
Lotus store : Regent Street - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Lotus store : Regent Street

£99.50 a packet, you're in....

Lotus_Original_Caramalised_Biscuits_250g.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool. As soon as the timelock pings (we're not climbing out through the bio-recycler again), we are there!

Although, Dany says, cos he's staff now, he can get them for £99.25, so there.

Awesome - everything, and food. That is literally everything.

Awesome.

Sudders and Dany

• 2 weeks later...

Went and had a look at the shop on wednsday,as said above it does look very up market and as so had that im going to stand over you and watch you feel, but that might be due to it being new and new people and not yet stettled in yet.

We then went and compared the ferrari shop, we thought the ferrari shop did have a more relaxed atmosphere and more variety of items,plus an F1 car and F1 engines around the shop gave it a bit more of a wow feel in comparison.

On the whole very nice Lotus :thumbsup::shuriken:

post-1-0-10540800-1343646193.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

The Ferrari store does not compare .... The Ferrari store looks tacky and, unfortunately due to the red, really plastic and cheap .... The Ferrari store is more like walking into a giant hamleys bag, which, happens to be just opposite

The lotus store, products included, are more fitting for that smaller area of regent street (bottom end), saville row etc .... Ferrari store is more fitting of leicester square ........

Kind of like Ferrari cars ...... Once the Chinese finally find a cheap/effective way of knocking them out as copies they can truly sit next to LV bags ..... So many false ones around nobody cares if you spent proper money buying the original as it still looks fake ....

Went in on Monday - just for a look - clothes are daft money - but with a wife who was wondering what to get me for my birthday - spent more than is sensible.....

Clothes are nice quality - store design fab - mostly good staff, one of whom understands how to sell to customers without being pushy or bullied by a bolshie Yorkshire man....

Will try to avoid the place next time...... My heart hasn't recovered from the shock!

I did ask, haven't heard back yet.

Evora NA

You can call the store manager, Michealino on 07788 637973 or sales manager Teresa on 07718 793884 :)

Evora NA

• 1 month later...

Evora NA

:lol:

119b3qtrfront.jpg

Evora NA

So if they are recruiting again (there is an engineering position advertised as well) is the situation improving at Hethel? Have DRB loosened the purse strings slightly? The lack of news, apart from them saying they aren't going to say anything, is getting really frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump!

Rumor on a forum i shall not name here says the store is currently closed due to 'engineering issues' (premesis above maybe?). Anyone know any more, or is it just more BS from a certain Porsche Lotus forum :2guns:

The shop has been open again from today. It was a water leak from the hotel above.

Evora NA

I was wondering how long that one would last? I'd figured there must be a least to run, at least a years worth before the plug gets pulled. Let's hope this is nothing more than gossip, although I can imagine a prestige store in the heart of London's West End doesn't feature too high on DRB's list of things to spend money on.

Currently having an illicit affair with another marque, be back in the fold one day... B-)