free hit
counters
Bahar Suspended - Page 13 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Has anyone ever seen this webpage? Is this just a personal "Look at Me!" thing? If it is, why does it have Lotus in the webpage name?

http://www.lotusdanybahar.com/

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hear Dany's client's clothes are made of the finest silk . So lightweight you can't even see the threads!!!    

Tut tut - they've spelt arse wrong

Wow thats one amazing looking salon. Eat your heart out Nicky Clarke....   Buddsy 

Posted Images

That's an odd registration

Domain name: lotusdanybahar.com

Registrant Contact:

Cyclicom Holdings LTD

Cyclicom Holdings LTD ()

Fax:

La Corvee House

Alderney, GY9 3TQ

GB

Administrative Contact:

Cyclicom Israel Ltd

Galit Hillel ([email protected])

+44.7811332588

Fax:

43 Hamalacha, P.O. Box 8836

Industrial Area Poleg, Netanya 42505

IL

Technical Contact:

Cyclicom Israel Ltd

Galit Hillel ([email protected])

+44.7811332588

Fax:

43 Hamalacha, P.O. Box 8836

Industrial Area Poleg, Netanya 42505

IL

Name Servers:

dns01.gpn.register.com

dns02.gpn.register.com

dns03.gpn.register.com

dns04.gpn.register.com

dns05.gpn.register.com

Creation date: 07 Apr 2011 10:44:00

Expiration date: 07 Apr 2013 05:44:00

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

This one was on that webpage, but it's been suspended.

http://www.lotusfiles.com/Email/MotorsportWk3/index.html

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Just checked with Dany who I gave the top bunk to and now he won't come back down until I find some saffron for his croque majour. I have pointed out that we're in my nuclear bunker, but he seems to have a very short memory.

Anyway, the website was part of his other (backup) two and a half year plan, which has now been give the green light. He has sent his CV to SAAB. When they make him CEO He's gonna rent a house in Helsinki etc. Then, he's going to relocate SAAB to Israel, and launch five new fighter jets. Oh, and get SAAB into Syria (a bit of combat does wonders for sales - marketing guru, his guy), launch some SAAB flipflops and an action doll of himself.

But currently he's in the top bunk under my star wars duvet refusing to empty the toilet. Man, these genius's are awesome.

Sudders and Dany

A nice balanced piece by Joe as ever... Lotus are doomed it seems!

http://joesaward.wor...8/oh-danny-boy/

Joe Saward

"I don’t care whether you agree with me or not. Very simple."

Absolutely ! ....and as said elsewhere it`s good to hear Mr. Aslam is an engineer. I look forward to hearing of his discussions with Mr. Beatz concerning the history of the limited slip differential.

:rofl:

Love my Ferrari Pumas... though I wish there was an ACBC logo on them instead. Just sayin', 'cause I did notice that the mice in my garage have started carrying little Ferrari flags and speaking Italian. Jerks.

:hrhr:

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Just checked with Dany who I gave the top bunk to and now he won't come back down until I find some saffron for his croque majour.

:lol:

Has anyone ever seen this webpage? Is this just a personal "Look at Me!" thing? If it is, why does it have Lotus in the webpage name?

http://www.lotusdanybahar.com/

There are lots of those, eg

http://www.hansholgeralbrecht.com/

It's just some form of link spam, nothing to do with Bahar.

and in our homepage poll so far...

post-1-0-35791700-1339237939.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thanks Bibs. What's the point of 'em?

To promote this - http://www.lookuppage.com/

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

How do you know all this stuff?

I am just a web numpty compared to you. :hrhr:

It's all lies. Lies! They're out to get me. They were jealous of my awesomeness and ability to turn Ferrari around from being a highly successful supercar company into a still highly successful premium supercar company. With leather jackets. And teeth. And plimsoles.

You wait. I've left a message with Noble and when they call back... You'll see.

This isn't the end. I am a pheonix (just with a slight smell of glue and hair moose).

History will vindicate my marketing aceness. I took a respected and successful F1 team and painted fizzy drinks logos all over it; that's just how good I am, dammit.

Not Dany, but Dany's PA, because Dany is too awesome to write his own posts and wouldn't debase himself anyway because you're all glue sniffing old Lotus and he's so far ahead of his time even he doesn't know what he's up to.

Sudders and Dany

Mark,

I'm enjoying your posts so much that I thought I'd ask if you'd like to blog at GropeLotus.com, a domain I registered about a year ago on the suspicion that DB was going to take Lotus in to a tailspin, putting his own gain first, and that the domain would be a perfect venue for brutal and vicious sarcasm. But I think what you're rolling with here is much funnier than anything I had in mind, so it's yours if you want it. This could be the Fake Steve Jobs of the automotive world--book deals, talkshow appearances, who knows where it could end up?

I am curious though if you haven't bunkered up with Bizarro Dany Bahar because I found him in the boot of my Evora yesterday.

- Matt

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Been a tough day down here. Turns out Dany went into the store room, counted up the cans of fake tanning spray and worked out that there isn't enough to last ten years. I tried to console him by showing him how he could use his own ear wax as a hair styling gel, but it didn't work.

Now he wants to be CEO of the Chinese Space Programme. He recons there's a good chance he could actually get five launches in five years with those guys. See, genius. Anyway, I'm not going to tell him that they have a space station; could all go a bit Moonraker-y. Now he's designing space rockets using the beans he brought and the spam that we can't open. I've got to build a stand for the next international space rocket show (I know). My budget is five million Swizz-Francs (he's made up his own currency) and a free house and private jet.

Been a tough day.

Sudders and Dany

I just read group lotus have pulled out of sponsoring the Lotus F1 team.

Is that true? I've nod read it anywhere before although I don't read a lot. It makes my head hurt....

Where did you read that?

The sponsorship as such as been stopped a few months ago. Lotus is pretty much using the F1plateforme free of charge in exchange for letting Genii using the Lotus F1 Team brand!

You know the war is over Simon, right?

Evora NA

I just read group lotus have pulled out of sponsoring the Lotus F1 team.

Is that true? I've nod read it anywhere before although I don't read a lot. It makes my head hurt....

That's not news, we've known that months.

This is a rough crowd, Simon. Totally ruthless.

Man up, mate!

:lol:

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

There's been a war?

Several. Mostly with those pesky Germans. :hrhr:

Several. Mostly with those pesky Germans. hrhr.gif

I may have to take that personally! :2guns:

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Nah Thomas. You're not pesky, so I've been told. :)