free hit
counters
FOR SALE: Luxurious workshop with large attached house and private island ! - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

FOR SALE: Luxurious workshop with large attached house and private island !

mike_sekinger

Moulin de Chamont: Car nuts paradise in rural region of mid-West France (Dept. 87).

The house was originally the Mill Office/residence and is situated in a beautifully rural valley location, close to the picturesque village of Sussac.

Sussac offers a local school, Post Office and small community shop. The nearest mid-sized town with Supermarkets, Banks and Fuel station is Chateauneuf-la-foret, approx. 6Km away.

The nearest City, Limoges is due West from the property about 45Km.

The property boasts generous and flexible accommodation comprising:

- 4 large rooms downstairs (lounge, kitchen, office and reception room)

- 5 large bedrooms plus one dressing room

- usable insulated attic space

- huge 250+m2 workship with fitted 4-post hydraulic lift (birth place of several Esprit resurrections)

- additional double length garage with storage space over

- water, electric, oil fired central heating and septic tank

Garden and grounds just shy of 1HA (10,000m2)

Further outbuildings are situated close from the main house and were previously used as a chicken house and Alpacha stable.

The garden is bordering the river Combade and there is a small private island created by the Mill stream run-off. The river is excellent for trout fishing !

Viewing is by appointment and highly recommended - it is a lovely tranquil spot with excellent facilities and great potential. Perfect for the car enthusiast who needs space and factilties in a quiet rural setting.

The local wines are excellent if you like that kind of thing :wine:

Offers around 140,000€

Troupe of Alpachas are available by separate agreement !

http://maps.google.com/ search on Sussac, France. The small picturesque bridge is our access to the island.

via Email: mike_sekinger@hotmail.com

Telephone: +44 7976 200420

Some images to help visualise:

wb4k_6fe_u6qlh.jpg

grq4_24c_u6qlh.jpg

grq4_e90_u6qlh.jpg

grq4_aeb_u6qlh.jpg

grq4_8df_u6qlh.jpg

grq4_db2_u6qlh.jpg

grq4_0cd_u6qlh.jpg

grq4_fde_u6qlh.jpg

grq4_552_u6qlh.jpg

grq4_833_u6qlh.jpg

Edited by mike_sekinger

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that price a typo? Or is it really 140k?

Why you selling Mike?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Hi Kimbers,

The price is right - 140K€. It is a bargain if you are looking for something that provides all of that.

We are now based in Holland/Germany and simply never get back there.

We´re looking for another house in Germany - again something rural.

Cheers,

Mike S

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

Throw in the Esprit and I'll take it!

What worries me is the guy standing in the photo with the rifle??

Edited by TBD

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Arg! Wendy and I were looking at a place in Spain. But at that price I may need to relook at things!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Mike, here's that extra '0' you need for the price :huh:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Bloody hell, I was looking at buy to lets yesterday in Kent and for not far off that, 124k euros all you got was a grotty small 1970s 2 bed masonette that needed gutting.

• Gold FFM

Hope you get better luck than us Mike. We are selling up again as of 4 weeks ago, but they are not exactly what I call battering the doors down here. Not sure if its the same where you are but most definately a buyers market here in the UK at this time.

You certainly get a lot for your € where you are!

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

If my wife gets wind of this there'll be a "for sale" sign in our yard before the sun comes up, Mike.

Are the rafters squirrel-free? :)

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Guest Georgie

Hi Mike

Yes I will also buy if you throw in the Esprit it will look good in that workshop along side my Eclat no but seriously that looks great for the price thats around $179.000 Oz

Cheers

Georgie

post-14416-0-60112600-1338536938.jpg

You can buy a castle in France for 800,000 euro I know that for a fact. Mike if your place was near LeMans I'd snap it up, good luck with the sale.

Edited by B1 RMA

OMG I'd like that on my wish list. 200 k's to Le Mans so something we're familiar with in oz.

Bit far for the commute to Sydney CBD though.

What are the costs associated with purchasing property in France?

DanR

• 1 year later...

Price drop to 115K Euro - highly motivated seller

I wish I had some purpose to move to France!  :)

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

That is nuts cheap...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

115€ give or take = £100K

Stunning value for your money Mike. Can't believe you still have it.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

115K€...??? That's 3K€ more than I paid for my hovel by the canal ( actually, it's just right for me...) although, then, it was 1€45 to the £1...

Astonishingly cheap, Mike.....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• 2 months later...

We have an offer, but before I accept I wished to offer the property one last time at 105K Euros......

• Gold FFM

Here's the deal, you buy mine and I will buy your's. Stunning 3 bedroomed bungalow with huge garden, complete with outline planning permission for the erection of a second 3 beroom house and garage. North East Aberdeen shire, 35 mins from the airport6 and city centre, close enough without the crowds.