free hit
counters
Lootus 3 wheeler prototype found - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Lootus 3 wheeler prototype found

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Richard,   Which side? Not sure it makes a difference. I think there is a left hand side cap.   Trevor.

Sorry not checked yet but will do today.   Trevor.

Henry

Bloke in Chandlers Ford was selling new ones for an Esprit for £25 each about 3 weeks ago - on ebay.

Might be able to get hold of him if you're really interested?

Henry,

Had a look and there wasn't a jack in the car so unless its in with the pile of bits I have then probably not got it im afraid.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Hi Richard,

Which side? Not sure it makes a difference. I think there is a left hand side cap.

Trevor.

Hi Trev

Same side all side ......how much you want for it .Give me a price excl shipping

Technically sound ...Theoretically poked !

Vin yes got the right hand side rear quarter glass and will post a pic tomorrow. Which capping rail are you after? The door or below the rear quarter?

Trevor.

Vin,

Yes I have the capping rail and will take a pic but would think it's the same. Can't you get these from somewhere like SJ? obviously mine will be old. Got the rear quarter and a pic with the markings. It'd not tinted but is Sundym.

Trevor.

IMG_4148_zpsd00a9378.jpg

IMG_4147_zps539ec62b.jpg

Richard,

Fuel cap present but don't think I have the key. £20.

IMG_4137_zpsed9c809d.jpg

Hi Richard,

I think the glass you have is perfect... I'll double check it with mine this week.

To be honest SJ is an option but the price + VAT + postage would double the price! .. Also my car is being prepped for spray and the sanding and prep for this item is still included in the price.. so might aswell :)

Also would you be willing to post the items to Malta ? I'll PM you my email address

Vin Taylor