free hit
counters
Lotus Festival - Brands Hatch - 18th & 19th August 2012 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus Festival - Brands Hatch - 18th & 19th August 2012

See - http://www.lotus-festival.com/

The home page features a dashing photo of MJK too :)

(Mods - if this is more appropriate in Events then please feel free to move it, thanks)

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

• 3 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's coming to this?

We're having a club display, any volunteers for having your car on show to the masses?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I will be there.... can I suggest black sport 160's lovely Exige S1 as a possible for the club display - he is selling it to me for £10K and all he can eat at the next monthly meet, so its going to be nearer £11K but still a good price.

Normally I would jump in and say Im in,but has it happens I keep buying advance tickets and not getting there for various reasons.

Ragley car show booked operation kept me away

Warwick castle classic car booked Paul Mattys cocked up my car so not ready in time

Supercar Sunday ok this was a feeble reason "RAIN" but who wants to drive 150 miles only to stand on a airfield in the "RAIN" :no

Brands being a dedicated event there's more chance me coming down rain or shine,so yep down on the Sunday :thumbsup::shuriken:

I will be there.... can I suggest black sport 160's lovely Exige S1 as a possible for the club display - he is selling it to me for £10K and all he can eat at the next monthly meet, so its going to be nearer £11K but still a good price.

Is there any chance this can form a binding contract if JJ doesn't deny the above?

Anything posted online then quoted is legally binding, sounds like a good deal. I'll prep The Moat for a feed up :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I thought it was pretty water tight but just wanted to check - thanks

Though there would be greater throng around this. Im up for it. Im currentlyu battling to get the car back, should have been goodwood.. no. should be silverstone classic... pushing it. but will defo have it by then! im up for displaying the car. (should have both running by then bibo)

I'll be there... I WILL be there!!!

Definitely the Sunday, the Saturday is my wedding anniversary so if I'm feeling romantic I'm might drop along then too! :cheers:

Currently having an illicit affair with another marque, be back in the fold one day... B-)

Are we arranging tickets ourselves or are there tickets organized for TLF display?

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

As far as I'm aware, you'll need your own ticket.

Has anyone volunteered to display there car yet? :huh:

Saturday:

1. Bibs - Evora S IPS

Sunday:

1. Bibs - Evora S IPS

Evora NA

:thumbup:

309432_405119026190421_1804233394_n.jpg

Evora NA

Jjust been looking at the site... Tlf is mentioned on the front page as being an associated group...yet in the advanced ticket purchase section there is no tlf mentioned as being a discounted ticket group....if we were tickets are nearly half price for the weekend!

post-1-0-36630900-1341391221.jpg

Evora NA

Hopefully my car will be a runner by then - waited weeks for parts to finish my engine rebuild. However its not a display car and never will be so unless you are desperate.........................

Saturday:

1. Bibs - Evora S IPS

2. Chipp - Elise S2 T49

3. Mattthesparks - Stevens Carb Turbo

Sunday:

1. Bibs - Evora S IPS

2. Hopo - S3 Esprit Turbo (hopefully)

Ordering Window frames this week so should have it done by then. If anyone knows about some second hand ones going please let us know asap Cheers!

Saturday:

1. Bibs - Evora S IPS

2. Chipp - Elise S2 T49

3. Mattthesparks - Stevens Carb Turbo

4.dodge1979 - esprit s4

Sunday:

1. Bibs - Evora S IPS

2. Hopo - S3 Esprit Turbo (hopefully)

3. Dodge1979 - esprit s4

Ive booked the overnight accomodation...any idea what sort of time we need to get the cars onto site.for on sat morning? And can they be left at our stand overnight?

Oh...just thought...are you after minted cars only?! Mine comes.complete.with stonechips and the misuses fingerprints from gripping the edge of the seat tight 0:)

I have got a hospitality suite on the ground floor at Brands, overlooking the start/finish line that takes 39 guests and has its own outside deck. Refurbished this year it is one of the nicest suites available (Pix available) I am keen to open the suite (at sensible rates) to enthusiasts, we race at club level ourselves but not in Lotus. I am offering the suite out which is fully serviced and includes open bar for wine soft drinks and beer for £50 +vat a head, for a booking of 30+ then it can be exclusive use. This includes tickets and parking, and I can offer Saturday entry tickets FOC into the deal although the suite wont be open that day. Prices for entry alone are £27 for the weekend on MSV website so it is good value,and has some of the best views available. If you are interested email me on [email protected] or call me-07774480004

post-14724-0-14527500-1341571192.jpg

Just to remind all our members not to purchase tickets from the MSV website at £27 for the weekend but to use the Lotus Festival website, as members of TLF you will get the weekend ticket for £15.

http://www.lotus-festival.com/tickets/