free hit
counters
hello all - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

hello all

Alex Carter

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:welcome: Welcome to TLF :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hi again Alex. You found the Introductions section OK then? :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Patience mate and don't buy the first one unless it's an absolute cracker. The right car will come along and you will know it when you see it.

It's weird, but that's how it happened for me. There was a few things to fix, but as soon as I saw my S4 I knew I was going to own it.

What's that ad say?

"It won't happen overnight, but it will happen." :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

That one sounds familiar! Welcome BTW Alex :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

hmmm at cross roads with what to do the guy with the green one has come back with an asking price of 15 for a green v8on a p plate with new dash i was hoping for cheaper but thats what it is but theres also a black v8 t reg that was on ebay totally stunning for 18 now do i save more and buy the black one or the green one ? what to do

the black one is ready to roll but the green one needs this idle thingy sorting

really peeved that i missed the silver v8 on an s reg for 14 grrr

Edited by Alex Carter

Unless the P reg is a private plate then it won't be a new dash car as standard. I was led to believe that this may be a car that was LHD Lotus car that may have been converted to RHD with the new dash.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

hmmm at cross roads with what to do the guy with the green one has come back with an asking price of 15 for a green v8on a p plate with new dash i was hoping for cheaper but thats what it is but theres also a black v8 t reg that was on ebay totally stunning for 18 now do i save more and buy the black one or the green one ? what to do

the black one is ready to roll but the green one needs this idle thingy sorting

really peeved that i missed the silver v8 on an s reg for 14 grrr

Its not the green one thats in Wigan is it? because that is a very late car and its been on sale for about two years (probably because he never gets back to potential buyers once they contact him) Judging by all the things its had done it should be a cracker. Oh and welcome

never mind ive been up north and put a deposit on an r reg v8 old dash but thats ok cars clean and loads of history .

its a nice shadow grey and red leather interior going back to pay the rest and pick him up next sat . well happy

Unless the P reg is a private plate then it won't be a new dash car as standard. I was led to believe that this may be a car that was LHD Lotus car that may have been converted to RHD with the new dash.

Trevor.

thats right trevor but no worries now >:)

im alex looking for an esprit . um lovely weather isnt it lol

Hi Alex ....welcome to the forum where real nuts share information.

We have all had a rather traumatic experience with one of our members ,some have seeked counselling and others helped with the forceful removal of the CEO of Lotus in lieu of this trauma.(No not the party now that DB is gone !! The other thing guys ....the chop him up and DHL him thing!!)

I digress ,as a newcomer who potentially wants an Esprit ......we want to know as much about you as possible so please forward a 200 word essay on your backround ,family history .Please include things such as sport items that you are comfortable operating such as er maybe icepicks ,for example.

Now that is a better lol than the cuss weather

Technically sound ...Theoretically poked !

200 word essay cant i just do a pamflet

ok im a total pertrol head i use to own a westfield and knock about with a guy who owned one of the press cars the gold v8s i fell in love and wanted one for ages . scince then ive owned various pieces of crap german french jap ive had alot im well known in the tunning world for building a greddy rep d1 rx7 thats appeared on tv here and europe had two mag features and boasts throphys and pics everywhere . now ive sold the car i realised i have alot of moneys for a good stab at a lotus so here i am .

i have a mother and a father a sister and a girl friend . we have a baby girl on the way . no dept, own house inside leg 33" long that ok .

ps lol

Mike Bews? Lovely guy :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

200 word essay cant i just do a pamflet

ok im a total pertrol head i use to own a westfield and knock about with a guy who owned one of the press cars the gold v8s i fell in love and wanted one for ages . scince then ive owned various pieces of crap german french jap ive had alot im well known in the tunning world for building a greddy rep d1 rx7 thats appeared on tv here and europe had two mag features and boasts throphys and pics everywhere . now ive sold the car i realised i have alot of moneys for a good stab at a lotus so here i am .

i have a mother and a father a sister and a girl friend . we have a baby girl on the way . no dept, own house inside leg 33" long that ok .

ps lol

We could potentially accept this as a pamphlet .We would appreciate a picture though ...perhaps of you and the family (no photoshopping, Bibs has installed software to detect this since our traumatic Icepick incident)

We would furthermore request that if you refer to our preferred brand ,you caps lock the first letter .viz Lotus

Cant wait for the picture ...do you guys intend marrying soon? Perhaps we can assist in getting you into a Lotus prior to the wedding.(After the wedding will render you pretty much poked and they get tighter with the noose )

Technically sound ...Theoretically poked !

As someone who came for a well sorted Rx7 myself you will like the power deliver of the V8, oh and you never have to worry about stalling it or moving it around with a cold engine.

welcome :thumbsup: . So have you bought the shadow grey one?? if so pics please. I also looked at a LHD converted green one in the new forest area, same car??

S4S wing. Much nicer than the V8 wing. :thumbup:

Looks very tidy. Exhaust pipe outlets look too low?

Fix that front plate too, looks silly like that. Other than that, good looking car, I bet it sounds the business! :thumbsup:

Evora NA

It should be easy enough to get the exhaust bends sorted at an exhaust place to get them lifted slightly.