free hit
counters
Esprit GT3, tail or no tail ? - Page 3 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately go for.the wider look...the s4 has a similar visual as the spoiler is smaller and half way up the boot it gives a low, wide impression..whereas those sweeping v8 wings tend to add a taller look...its all a visual illusion

I have stuck the wing back on mine but with a radical new look. It's a bit more in yer face now.

It's been redone as the decal reacted with the matte finish. I have reversed the lotus decal too. No picture as its still in the workshop. It's been redone with lacquer .

LotusEspritGT3-1-4.jpg

Hijacking this thread, but lets get this right my car looks great with its HUGE wing. When I am PM (not to long with the way the current mob are doing) ALL Esprits will be required to have HUGE wings fitted. :)

post-683-0-91440900-1355778296.jpg

Just got to find the stripes now :)

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"