free hit
counters
Ace Cafe meet this Wednesday 21/6/12 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Ace Cafe meet this Wednesday 21/6/12

Trevsked

Myself and Sparky will be along for the regular meet this Wednesday so would be please to see anyone who can make it.

1/ Trevsked (Sport 350)

2/ Sparky (GT3)

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks, Megan and I will be coming, the car is still snickered up from le mans at the weekend, had to have 2 new tyres fitted, wrecked both rears going down to le mans.

See you all tomorrow

• Gold FFM

What, rubbing against the arches?

Hehehe.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Hopefully be able to make it, depends on what time I get back though.....as working in Canary Wharf this week...

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

:offtopic: Dave are you going to hit up the previous shop that got it wrong?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Have you thought about buying a spare? :huh:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Dave,

http://blackboots-px.rtrk.co.uk/wheels-alignment.php

Blackboots is their tyre arm and Wheel In Motion are the alignment side but the same company in the same building/phones. Good to deal with and I also get my tyres there as prices are competitive..

Trevor.

Hopo,

Thought the bronze was done/

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

He'll respond to your offer at around 7:40.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

i think about buying a spare every day... dont tempt me.

The Bronze car is still not done.. ive had to wait literally months for Pete at PNM to pull his finger out. all bits are now present and correct up at GST and its comming together as we speak. Ive told G that i NEED the car back ASAP..... tonight is a little soon.... im aiming for Goodwood but im told that too is a tad ambitious

i still need someone to swing via mine and listen to the god awful clunk that the blue car is making.... (sparky reason havent been in touch is my total lack of moneys... for either car!)

Henry cheers for the offer but i may well have the Mrs in tow so will be in the German Dull box

and............Butterfly............?!?

A very nice evening as always and the opposite of last month with the car park just about full by the time we got there at 8pm. Strange thing is that last year the place was packed out with Elise and TVR each month but this year has had a slow start and next to no Nobles last year either. Tonight the Elise were thin on the ground and 14 Nobles turned up, 7 Esprit's various TVR, Holden Commodore and an Ultima. Nice to see an S1 Elite too. Pete said he is going to organise a breakfast meet so hope I can make that date as a drive out to Essex on a Sunday morning will be nice.

Trevor.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.