free hit
counters
espritperformance.com - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

espritperformance.com

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if these guys are still around?? They have several items I want to purchase but all of their store items for the Esprit section have no "Add to Cart" links.

The Elan section looks like it's still up and running???

Definitely still around. I just received a set of 200 cell cats from Andy @espritperformance. I have not installed them so I have no real feedback on the results, but they sure look good. The web site is a bit wonky as the shopping cart does not function; just pick out your items and post an email with your selections and request a current price quote. My overall experience was good.

Use the search Dave, there was a a topic about this last week :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hi all,

There used to be a shopping cart but at the request of Andy who owns it, he asked me to disable this feature. If you want to order anything then either email him or ring him up. There are links with these contact details on, it only takes a simple phone call or email to establish whether a company is still in business or not rather than putting posts up on forums.

Regards,

David Walters

It only takes a post on a forum to establish it too?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.