free hit
counters
Lotus Exess - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Nice!

616941_393098440749823_1242051148_o.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not an Aventador fan?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Look nice in the garage togethermansory-lamborghini-aventador-carbonado-1-630x420.jpg

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

I would say the aerodynamics don't look very good - probably a poor cw. Too many edges, too much flash.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

I'd have one! :yes:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Whoever has the can of gold paint up at Hethel can we loose him, and the paint.

It's a bit Exess-ive :sick:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Like it very much; come on Bibs what do you know?

AK have you seen any of these driving between factory and the multiplex cinema in Norwich late at night; no wonder you cant sleep??

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own a true British supercar the Evora GT430

Please tell me this is not a photoshopped "teaser." Me likeeeee!

Gonna need another display stand. :D

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Very nice!i'd have one but i don't think pity is an accepted currency.....maybe i'll just become a z-list celebrity,then dani could.......oh,um.......no that's not going to happen.

So come on bibs,whatfor is this wonderful looking machine?

Have googled this and came up empty,not even a link to this thread which is very unusual.also,anybody notice the reference to the lotus 72 in the background?under zoom,underneath the lotus 72 heading,it reads 1970-2010 historical commemoration.perhaps a special bodied elise/exige that never was,or may yet be

Notice the belgium mystix team logo at the top right,didn't I see it mentioned on here that a Belgian "group" was interested in lotus?or was that just a £1 crazy bid?

Edited by Tim Shaw

Rats! Double rats, sez I. :(

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.