free hit
counters
Lotus build first production Exige S 3.5l V6 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TLF News

Lotus build first production Exige S 3.5l V6

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Well a light blue roadster purred its way past my drive this morning, sure it had a matt black rear light plinth.

chipp

Very positive news once again! I can't wait to see the production model.

And am I correct the factory will be closed now for the yearly holidays, or do they stay open this year?

Edited by Exploded

It looks the mutts in black! Yes please!

post-1-0-81373600-1343389074.jpg

Have look at the seats, aren't those the ones from the "premium pack", which you can not order (yet) (in Belgium)?

Having been out to Snetterton last night I'm once again in need of this car. Can't wait to see a few of these out on the track.

Trevor.

Closed for 2 weeks.

Really two weeks! I don't really understand this... They need to produce/sell cars (especially if there's a backlog) and the ownership decides to close the factory for two weeks. It's almost like they are not willing to create a positive momentum for the crew at Hethel...

Really two weeks! I don't really understand this... They need to produce/sell cars (especially if there's a backlog) and the ownership decides to close the factory for two weeks. It's almost like they are not willing to create a positive momentum for the crew at Hethel...

??? Think this was in July/August ..... Please see http://www.4lot.us/f9r3

Saying the factory is closed for 2 weeks is not quite what it seems. Production stops for 2 weeks but planned maintenance, repairs & upgrades to the production line happen during this time. Not much comfort if you are waiting for a car to be built but it makes sense.