free hit
counters
Lotus Factory Day Questions - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus Factory Day Questions

smit t

Hi Bibs

Have put my name down and plan to book hotel today, but a question re your e-mail sent out you said "Should the event become oversubscribed the organisers reserve the right to select members who will attend".

If we book the hotel does this mean we could still miss out on the Factory visit, I sure I am not the only one who will be travelling a long way and would not like to be disapointed and out of pocket for the hotel deposit. I am sure lots of people have questions thought I would start it of.

Thanks to everyone involved in organising such a great event.

Regards

Tom

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll be fine.

If neccessary, the people who will be told that they cannot come will be the ones who register on LEF closer to the event just to come along amongst other things. You've been a member for almost a year, have posted and you are an owner so are going to be filling the most of the criteria I'll be using.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

another question for young ghey bibs

what time are ppl getting there on the sunday and what time "MAY" this yarmouth thing be kicking off, as i may come to the sunday and not the monday

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

It's not arranged yet, I'm awaiting a reply from Great Yarmouth's Chief Superintendant but I'd expect we will be leaving the hotel at around 2pm.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

that would be cool then, looks like the sunday is the day to come

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

that would be cool then, looks like the sunday is the day to come

Karl,

You joining our convoy?

I guess you'll do M1 to A14. We're aiming to hit that jct at about 11.00 on the Sunday.

Interested?

Graham

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

With regards to questions about the day, please check on the forum first before posting or emailing me directly. I've had over 200 emails so far regarding arrangements often answering questions which are answered online. I've no objections to this, but please check first :blink:

Evora NA

like you do anything at work anyway bibs,,,,GOD bahahahaha

backmarker, i may just do that,,,but dont bring that thing in your avatar,,,you know how i feel about them LOLOLOL, "2 wheeled vermin"

Edited by karluk29

Graham is in the process of upgrading from his S4 to a REAL Man's car! :blink:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

With regards to questions about the day, please check on the forum first before posting or emailing me directly. I've had over 200 emails so far regarding arrangements often answering questions which are answered online. I've no objections to this, but please check first :blink:

Or ask me. Please don't swamp Bibs when I made most of the arrangements for the hotel and factory visit. Just to remind everyone.

IMPORTANT!! Myself and Bibs are having a meeting with Lotus on Friday so get your questions in quick.......But as bibs says please check the forum first.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Didn't know he was getting a V8 :blink:

How come you've not replied to my PM? You ignoring me? :blink:

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007