free hit
counters
Used wheels pricing - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Used wheels pricing

Hi!

I'm selling my diamond cut wheels (19/20, two shades of grey) with the corsas in France, and... I don't know how much they're worth...

A new set without tyres is 5700 euros, with fronts at 80% and rears at 50% and knowing the price of the Corsas, i'm thinking around 6000 euros... Do you think it's reasonable? Three rims are perfect and one has a tiny defect, barely visible.

Thank you, soon there will be pics of my S IPS with her new PB Racing shoes, hopefully :)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Per my thread about my tyre damage, I'd be interested in the rear tyres (and maybe the fronts) if you wanted to split selling the tyres and rims ... and assuming we could sort out a reasonably priced shipping arrangement to the UK.

I've seen sets of second hand rims advertised for 50-75% of list price but not sure what price they've sold at.

Well done ! These wheels (PB Racing) are amazing. Quite lighter than the oem (even the forged ones in 18/19), and they look/fit better on the car.

What size and color?

;)

Edited by Michadams

Elise R 07 - Europa SE 2008 - 2Eleven GT4 - Evora N/A - Evora S - Evora S SR - Evora GT430 Sport

Here we go!

img0695go.jpg

img0697f.jpg

img0699md.jpg

img0700cv.jpg

img0702bs.jpg

img0706s.jpg

I'll try to polish the little damage on one of the rears, that should make the little white marks disappear.

Well done ! These wheels (PB Racing) are amazing. Quite lighter than the oem (even the forged ones in 18/19), and they look/fit better on the car.

What size and color?

;)

Thanks!

I've sent an enquiry for 19/20 matte black wheels, I should get an answer for the pricing with Michelin Supersports and shipping next week...

The stock diamond cut are beautiful but I wanted black wheels. Diamond gloss black are too expensive when new (7000+ euros with tyres), and no offer for used ones... PB racing wheels will do the job just fine ;-)

Did you see the wheels in their lovely online shop? :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Thank you Tom, maybe it would be easier to sell the rims fitted with tyres but I keep that option in mind, I'll try to give you an answer and perhaps a price as soon as possible.

I understand you wanting to sell wheels and tyres together. If I haven't got hold of some used tyres by 20 August I will be ordering a new set so that they can be fitted and scrubbed in before my trackday on 1 Sept. I'll wait and see how you get on with advertising for the next 3 weeks.

I understand you wanting to sell wheels and tyres together. If I haven't got hold of some used tyres by 20 August I will be ordering a new set so that they can be fitted and scrubbed in before my trackday on 1 Sept. I'll wait and see how you get on with advertising for the next 3 weeks.

PM sent ;-)