free hit
counters
Goodyear GTII and Goodyear Nascar - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Lex Templar

Goodyear GTII and Goodyear Nascar

I have been looking at these tyres on the net.

It looks like they are still available at some places in the USA. They do a 235/60 R15. Is there a reason why no-one has mentioned them in the never ending esprit tyre debate as they are V rated. They look good and have raised white lettering. Interested to hear thoughts.

Edited by Lex Templar

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Where have you seen these tires for sale in the US? I've had some Pirelli P600's on order from Tirerack in case they get some, but they've been on backorder for months with no end in sight. My tires are getting old and I'd love to replace them but I'd rather not put S rated tires on it.

Ok well my search has ended for some rear tyres. Unbelieveably I found a brand new pair of Goodyear Eagle GTII 235/60/15. A chap imported them to Australia a few years ago and it turned out they were too big for his car. Either way I had to buy them.

Next question, as the 195/60/15s seem to be a lot easier to find in a new Goodyear, what would people recommend for the front. Goodyear NCT5's or Goodyear Efficientgrip. Would any of these tyres compliment the GTII rears?

Edited by Lex Templar