free hit
counters
uprated brakes - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
peteh

uprated brakes

Hi can anyone suggest a 4 pot caliper for the rear of a s4s I suppose the sport 300 ones have long dried up, anyone help?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I believe Hispec do one.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Hi .

I use Hi Spec 4 pot rears... along with the front ... They made a huge difference to the braking efficiency.

Yes i have heard mixed reviews about Hi Spec, did your kit come from Pete Mosgrove? I have 300mm discs and bells , brackets to take the origional calipers just wanted a better look through the rear wheels.

I have hi-specs all round on mine and not only do they look the part but the they transformed the braking performance. Pete supplied me with the kit and was really really helpful ensuring it was exactly what i wanted and was at hand to assist in any questions or problems i had. If I'm honest I cant rate PNM highly enough!!!