free hit
counters
Newlands Corner Monthly Meet - Sunday 19th August - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Newlands Corner Monthly Meet - Sunday 19th August

TomE

Time for another Sunday breakfast gathering for some of the finest bacon rolls around. In collaboration with the "little cars" this is now a regular third Sunday of the month event, a chance to gather with like-minded enthusiasts and a cross section of Lotus models.

An informal gathering with no particular runs in or out organised, just a chance to chat, look at cars and take in the view. Join from 09.00 when the cafe opens for bacon rolls. We'll probably be around until 10.00/10.30.

Location map for Newlands Corner here

I'll be on holiday for this one, so if someone who is attending could bump this a few days beforehand - ta!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the weekend of the Lotus Festival Tom, might be worth postponing?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Understood. I took the view last year that I'd stop trying to pick a date each month as there was always some sort of clash, so decided to stick with third Sunday every month. This one may be a bit less well attended but not everyone is at Brands. Two people already signed up on the playground. Would be handy if anyone who is planning on attending could add names to a list on here.

• 2 weeks later...

Darren, per my first post I'm on hols for this one but it looks like there are a handful signed up on here and S3LOC. See you in September!

• Gold FFM

This is it, guys - if you're not there, you'll never see Felix's Highwing again! Or Felix, for that matter. :cry:

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.