free hit
counters
SUNDAY 9th September Esprit run - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

SUNDAY 9th September Esprit run

Hi Chaps

Is anyone up for a run on the 9th September ? The 'newly imported' Esprits should be on the road by then and the Shannons and Kings car shows will have been and gone. Also it's my next free Sunday, so can't do it any earlier.

Post here if you fancy a morning out.

Cheers

Too many Toys are never enough !

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I can't go for a run on the 9th after all due to my daughter dancing in the NSW State Championships in Bankstown. I have to spend the whole day watching teenagers doing Irish jigs all day ( again ) so will have to arrange another drive out later. The only Sunday I have free in September is 16th - is that any good for anyone ?

OK, lock it in the 16th ! Hopefully Alex can bring along his nice shiney white Esprit for us to have a look at. Where shall we meet and where are we going ? Danny do you want to lead us around the Dural / Kattai country roads again or maybe head out beyond Richmond up the Bells line area ?

I will give Justin a call and let him know, feel free to pass the word on to other Esprit owners.

he took awhile on mine too (made a few errors i needed to correct but nothing long lasting) admittedly he has gone over by about 3 or 4 weeks how long he had mine for with yours alex but yours also needed more work.

Should we push it back a couple of weeks? I cant do the 16th now anyway ill be in Adelaide.

haha i can help you do them but i wouldnt ever touch another mans car...a guy on aussie exotics offered me his 456 to fix a few things and i said the same thing, im happy to come help you...but never the full responsibility! whats wrong with them anyway are they leaking?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.