free hit
counters
Exige S Roadster - Page 3 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Exige S Roadster

Bee

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Ben

once we have price confirmed for (V6) roadster with options we should hopefully be placing an order

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own a true British supercar the Evora GT430

• 3 weeks later...

Agree, looks great from most angles. I'm sure it would be a lovely thing to own and maybe even the better car for road driving. If only I was grown up enough to realize that being restricted to 145mph might even be an advantage in the real world!

.....but sometimes you have to drive faster.....and it is fun......... And let you concentrate on the main things......

I agree the grey Roadster looks stunning and it will make its way in the markets!

Edited by Snoopy1969

TLF will be reviewing the Roadster next month too :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

yep, when I read this kind a review, I don't recognise at all how thrilling it is to drive an Elise, let alone an Exige roadster. I feel they are either blasé as they drive great cars on a daily basis or they are simply not petrolhead and can't wait to find another journalist role in a office in London to write political reviews or so!

• Like 1

(ex) Elise S1 (VIN 357) LHD

Well, Top Gear's 'journalist' might have the sort of enthusiasm for exciting cars which if it were a colour, would probably be 'beige', but Kimi Räikkönen evidently thought the Exige S Roadster was pretty cool. I know whose opinion on performance cars I give most credence to ...

post-13442-0-06279500-1372357673.jpg

Hmmm, read the review and thought it was quite good, can't see what you are all complaining about? I read it after testing the coupe today so perhaps it made more more sense to me and I didn't see any negatives in there, all seemed positive. Perhaps I need to read it again.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Could well have been me. I think it was the "there is no point to the car" that got my goat. To me a road going V6 bigger more powerful Elise has got to be something people will want.

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

looks good in white

983959_10151643933693069_565135099_n.jpg

from: :Lotus factory Tour June 2013 - Lotus Roma Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151643933693069&set=a.10151643932988069.1073741830.124319838068&type=3&theater

Phwoooar!

:thumbup: 

Yet we can’t think of a car that would be faster on a UK road, including the McLaren 12C, Porsche 911 Turbo or Ferrari 458 Italia. The relatively compact dimensions of the Exige S Roadster, its bullet-like acceleration and the sublime chassis make it an extraordinary car.

Buy one.

http://cars.uk.msn.com/reviews/lotus-exige-s-roadster-review-2013-onwards

Edited by FredP

(ex) Elise S1 (VIN 357) LHD