free hit
counters
Exige S Roadster - Page 5 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Exige S Roadster

Bee

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

They're £66 now, welcome to new Lotus! :hrhr:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Malcolm is processing them, it's a hell of a lot of work so don't hold your breath. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

4:01 for the Evora S Sports Racer (one of best sounding cars in the vid!)

4:19 for McLaren P1 (phwoar!)

5:25 for the Exige Roadster (really great presence AND sound!)

The coupe I drove was fitted with the track pack, stiffer springs and revised geo plus trofeo tyres. The roadster was the opposite, no track pack, some revisions to the suspension the other way and road tyres. There's plenty of optionable middle ground but remember I've driven both ends of the spectrum, not the middle ground.

Which road tire?

Is the roadster not on P zero corsa's like the coupe?

The coupe was on p zero trofeos, part of the race pack.

Evora NA

Thanks Bibs, but I recognized that my question was misleading (you must have patience with the foreign members ....:-)):

My question was: What is the "normal" tire for the roadster?

(I think the "normal tire", not the race pack, for the coupe is the p zero corsa)

The video at 125 above won't play for me.  No trouble with videos generally. (Just checked.)  Click on red arrow, responds but just goes to plain black.  Is this one special in someway? Or  just my system? I am logged in.

Edited by mdavies

Thanks anyway Mark.  Just played some video direct from Youtube, and the BBC, fine.  But yours above still won't work! It does react in that the red arrow disappears.  Don't recall this happening before - but it seems it's my problem not yours, so thanks for alerting to it and I will try a Youtube search.

EDIT: Played fine on an iPad, great, saw several I missed on Sunday. Thanks again.

Edited by mdavies

• Like 1

Evora NA

Burnout for the crowd mate.

Evora NA

There are a few gaps like that, 3 I think where you get a nice view of the cars going past at pretty high speeds :)

Evora NA

Malcolm sure takes an amazing picture :)

Evora NA