free hit
counters
Thanks everyone, and 1997 Esprit GT3 For Sale - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
lemoncurd

Thanks everyone, and 1997 Esprit GT3 For Sale

So firstly, I wanted to say thanks to the forum and the community for helping me to find my Esprit initially and have some great moments in it during the time I have owned it.

Unfortunately, two seats doesn't now lend itself to a family outing and I am not getting enough usage so the time has come to put it up for sale:

http://www.lotusforsale.com/ads/1997-lotus-esprit-gt3/

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

What a lovely car - I think you have priced it very reasonably - for the condition it appears to be in. I wish you all the best!

Looks a cracker. Shame you have to sell after so long, "family outings" are a short lived thing. The time between kids being a bundle of fun and being embarrassed to be seen with you is only about 10 years!

Thanks for the nice comments. The Esprit was always my dream car, the one whose picture was on the bedroom wall. I feel lucky to have experienced owning and driving one at this stage in my life. I took it to the factory visit in 2006 and will have happy memories of the convoy and a hotel full of Esprit.

10 years you say, that should give me some time to save up for the new Esprit then!

Congrats on the family, commiserations on the Esprit! :)