free hit
counters
Periodic Brake Failure - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
joshmoat

Periodic Brake Failure

Hi Gang,

I've read many brake issue threads and think I might have a similar problem but I'm not sure. The brakes on my 94 S4 work for a while then crap out to about 20% effective. There is plenty of fresh fluid. It occurs randomly. My ABS light flashes too. I'm going to do all the recommended tests for that. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

read my post on the Delco braking system in this section...Ive gotten mine to work very well now. If you want to go through anything just send me a PM adn Im happy to help!

Welcome to TLF joshmoat. :welcome:

You should head over to the Introductions thread and say hi over there as you are new here. Where are you?

Any other questions or issues with forum use, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :)

Your post is awesome Dodge1979! Thanks for welcoming me ramjet. I am in Maine. Getting ready to put the car up for the winter and tackle the brakes.

Well thanks. Its helped a few people so far, so its been a success. If you do have any questions, just send me a PM and ill help as much as I can