free hit
counters
Help make an 11-year-old boy's special day before he is gone. - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Tony K

Help make an 11-year-old boy's special day before he is gone.

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/947972-losing-my-son-please-help.html

I don't know this person, have no connection at all. I just read it and thought I would share. I don't even know where it is, but maybe someone here could be part of this event and brighten this boy's day.

- T

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I've posted on rx8club.com as well just in case any rotary heads might be interested. Hope it turns out to be the greatest car show ever.

What a sad story, I hope its a magnificent day for them and everyone who goes :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Really sad, let's hope the weather holds off and it's a great day.

Currently having an illicit affair with another marque, be back in the fold one day... B-)

It's in Huddersfield

From the original scooby forum post.

have arranged with FRED LAWTON LTD MELTHAM MILLS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, MELTHAM HUDDERSFIELD,HD9 4AY to be able to use there car park for the gathering which i would like to hold on saturday the 8th of september starting from 1 pm. everybody and every type of car is welcome so please please please come if you

Would be good if a couple of esprits could make it. I am likely to be free to head over if any others in the north are interested ?

They've got a pile of cars so far. 185!

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Bumpersticker2.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

1,200 cars.

http://jalopnik.com/5941906/internet-pulls-together-1200-cars-for-terminally-ill-boy

Alex told us Connor was laughing and smiling the entire day. Connor's father and grandfather were front and center, and his Dad was super emotional for the outpouring of support, as you'd expect. Many of the people who showed up were fathers themselves, hoping to brighten the day of a fellow car guy.

xlarge.jpg

Evora NA

Well, This one has me totally choked.

I have an 11 year old son and cant begin to imagine what the family is going through. And for this to be such an amazing event but for it to be his last crystallises the emotions even more.

Compare this event to 'carfest' and I know where I would rather have been.

[people I have met that went to carfest did enjoy it though, to be fair]

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein