free hit
counters
Pure Highway 300Di DAB thing - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

Pure Highway 300Di DAB thing

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_856067_langId_-1_categoryId_265865

Anyone used one of these? Perhaps the answer to poor radio reception and it could be hidden away in the glovebox?

PUREHighway_300Di_standard_frontEMBARGOED_10112011_430PM.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I used a cheaper one of these in the Tesla - same radio reception issues as Evora.

They work pretty well - retransmitting on FM. Not needed now as a combination of new head unit, antenna and amplifier has mostly sorted it out. As for iphone integration the Oygen O-car is about as good as it gets as the iphone is the front panel display.

The problems with the DAB unit is finding somewhere to put it & the antenna, power lead etc

I've just posted up about the Alpine Ezi-dab which is effectively a rebadged ( and IMHO a slicker) version of the Pure 300Di.

Sorry missed this before.

Followed your guide Simon and this was fitted today. I upgraded the aerial to the active screen one as they include the external glass one which would have looked awful but the loom was fine, we took a switched live from the one of three spares on the fuse panel.

Picked up 78 stations initially, crystal clear :thumbsup: