free hit
counters
Exige picture & video thread - Page 33 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

They're completely different animals, the C63 (estate) has so much torque and would be great with a manual gearbox but then it'd be useless as a daily driver.

The C63 is actually the other half's car and she commutes 75 miles a day in it, my daily ride is an F30 3 series. Both cars run 265 section rear tyres and I can't help but think the Merc needs much wider to cope with the power delivery.

The best thing about the Mercedes is that it's stealthy, it's rarely cleaned, has been debaged and is in silver so most people have no idea that it's anything more than a C220d. The Exige however is a little more shouty in appearance.

3 minutes ago, ArthouseCompany said:

What's this ??? Exige 350 Sport Roadster Coupe CUP Mix ???? Any details please ?

http://www.thelotusforums.com/latest-news/lotus-cars-news/pics-exclusive-first-pics-lotus-at-geneva-2016/#jp-carousel-19531

http://www.thelotusforums.com/latest-news/lotus-cars-news/geneva-2016-lotus-the-speed-of-lightisright/

Edited by DAV1D

9 hours ago, D.no said:

I'm intrigued....elaboration most definitely required.

Ah don't worry I'm not moving to a Morgan :)

Williams Automobiles in Chipping Sodbury are my local Lotus and Morgan approved dealer. 

www.alias23.com

8 hours ago, D.no said:

Phew. 

Must say, your car looks great. Are those dive-planes from Reverie?

Thank you very much. The dive-planes are the Lotus Motorsport ones as found on the CupR @Hangar111 where kind enough to source and provide instructions for fitment. 

www.alias23.com

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 02:04, Arun_D said:

You've got it! That looks fantastic, Bruce. Had much of a chance to drive it? If I recall correctly, yours is a manual, right?

Yep!  It is the manual.  The mountain picture is actually me driving it on track, at Spring Mountain Motorsport Ranch, Pahrump, NV.  Three days on track.  It's an amazing car.  Nimble, but with tons of power.  Torque curve is flat, so there's always power.  I love it!

• Like 2

On 2/27/2016 at 09:11, Alex L said:

Here's my new toy that I collected from Lotus Silverstone on Tuesday. My second purchase from Aimee in 11 months

IMG_2114_zps5a1a42qr.jpg

Wow, look how good i am at valeting! 

• Like 1

Aimee Mitchell

[email protected]

You can now now follow us on Facebook and Twitter;

www.facebook.com/LotusSilverstone | www.twitter.com/LotusUKDealer | www.twitter.com/aimsomitch

Better than you are at connecting phones :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Bibs changed the title to Exige picture & video thread