free hit
counters
Exige picture & video thread - Page 40 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Exige picture & video thread

6 minutes ago, alias23 said:

Thats a very green field

It makes a black car look blue, it's that green. :lol:

'....it makes every other roadster look just a little bit cissy...'

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big-wing buddies.     and before he says anything......  

Sunrise this morning

Today I collected my new Lotus Exige Sport 350 in Vivid Green in Mendig from KomoTec - unsuprising I'am still overwhelmed and just totally happy 😀 Beside the cool colour above all I'am exited abo

Posted Images

Tom is incredibly tall. 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Nice little detail with the black outline at the front of the headlights. Is this painted or some form of sticker? Seen it before on another cup so wondering if this was a special option from factory.

I like it :)

www.alias23.com

:thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm using a Garmin Virb XE with the Auto Racing bundle. The camera has built-in GPS and G meters and also comes with a separate OBD II data relay sensor that connects to the camera via Bluetooth. The OBD II connector collects the RPM, Speed, throttle, load and other data from the car. Other sensors can be added too, such as a heart monitor. I got the camera on eBay from the USA.

The software is VIRB Edit, which is the software for the camera. I then custom designed the background and gauges. The track map is automatically created by the GPS data collected by the camera. The lap times are created by setting an initial start point on a lap and the software does the rest.

It was the first time I used the camera on track and I was pretty impressed. The actual video footage is not quite as good as a GoPro however I found the camera a lot easier to operate. Also, the additional data collected more than makes up for the small difference in video quality. The GPS did get a little lost a couple of times, but with the camera mounted on the harness bar I was always concerned that the GPS data could be interrupted.

• Like 1
  • Bibs changed the title to Exige picture & video thread