free hit
counters
Exige picture & video thread - Page 5 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

:animier:  :wub:

Nice!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Oh how I love that.  My favourite colour and it just looks soooooo good.  Those without doubt are the nicest shots I've seen yet.  Sorry all who have other (lesser) colours! :harhar:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Wait 'til you see the CupR in Motorsport Green! I hope to have some pics coming shortly. It's amazing what a few bits of plastic can do to a car's appearance. But the canards, extended splitter and (ok that's carbon) rear wing really add tons of aggression. The CupR looks even better in reality.

Agree red looks amazing but I'd get fed up of everyone thinking it was a 'frari'.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

977636_10151714943950586_473093596_o.jpg

Evora NA

:bounce:  :animier:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :driving: Wow!

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• Like 2

Evora NA

Bell & Colvill delivery just turned up... :mellow:  :driving:

980277_10151483091371231_694244368_o.jpg

Evora NA

Happy shopping :D

Evora NA

Didn't see one in the above pic in Motorsport green. I'll give Jamie a call and see if he's got one. Waiting to see the Roadster too but the more I look at the coupe the more I like it. Anyone had the roof off a coupe yet?

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

I'd never have considered a laser blue one but in the flesh it looks amazing. Laser blue is a good name for it (even though lasers tend to be red in my experience!) it's dazzling.

Anyone had the roof off a coupe yet?

Andrew Lang's had the roof off his :)

934907_10200456008254988_166566981_n.jpg

Evora NA

Very. I'm in Hethel in a couple of weeks to drive the Roadster, looking forward to it :)

Evora NA

• Bibs changed the title to Exige picture & video thread