free hit
counters
Exige picture & video thread - Page 53 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Exige picture & video thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big-wing buddies.     and before he says anything......  

Sunrise this morning

Posted Images

Set it to spot metering too so it doesn't over expose the outside :)

Beautiful pic btw :thumbup:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Is that @mcx old RS?

Looks like a SCD event. I used to be a member with them but in 12 months I only found 2 people that weren't condescending and obnoxious (one of which was a fwllow lotus owner) so I didn't bother renewing my membership.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Crouchy said:

Is that @mcx old RS?

Looks like a SCD event. I used to be a member with them but in 12 months I only found 2 people that weren't condescending and obnoxious (one of which was a fwllow lotus owner) so I didn't bother renewing my membership.

That's my old car yes ?

• Like 1

Yeah it was one of their run's, it's a shame you never got on with them as they do some really good stuff.

I tend to mainly stick to the driving events so the people I have met over the past several years have been great because were all there for that very the same reason.

6 hours ago, Jack said:

On track…..the only place to be.  :devil:

V6-front1.jpg

V6-taking the checker.jpg

Have you got some form of extension or bumper on the CupR splitter it looks a deeper than the standard item

www.alias23.com

Nice :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Beautiful. Mind if I share on FB?

Evora NA

• Bibs changed the title to Exige picture & video thread