free hit
counters
Exige picture & video thread - Page 60 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Exige picture & video thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big-wing buddies.     and before he says anything......  

Sunrise this morning

Today I collected my new Lotus Exige Sport 350 in Vivid Green in Mendig from KomoTec - unsuprising I'am still overwhelmed and just totally happy 😀 Beside the cool colour above all I'am exited abo

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Sharky said:

Short vid from Donny last Friday at Lotus On Track day. Lots of nice Lotus examples out to play.

I recognise that white car ;) nice to have met you the other day!

• Like 1

www.alias23.com

23 hours ago, French Frie said:

« Sinday » ... what a lapsus :lol: ! Another one, at Vendôme square :

9828360160167839FC40E7ABF58816E140EAB8.j

Great photo Olivier - nice to know that the Roadster looks at home with the Ferrari...

• Like 1
On 11/13/2017 at 22:50, alias23 said:

I recognise that white car ;) nice to have met you the other day!

Any idea what's hanging down from the undertray? Something doesn't look quite right

6 minutes ago, MartynB said:

Any idea what's hanging down from the undertray? Something doesn't look quite right

Its not standard rear diffuser ;)

Reverie Carbon Fibre Diffuser, unfortunately the light in the video doesn’t show it off very well, to be honest it’s hard to actually take a decent picture. I’ve modified the contrast in the pics below to try and show what it looks like on the car. 

Looks better in person albeit possibly too aggressive for some.

E6BCFFDE-D2BF-4F7E-9677-00BA773078FE.jpeg.51742a9035c5f741898a2924246f554d.jpeg

C89AC419-5F09-4FA1-B03E-7EE958EABD3E.thumb.jpeg.67ec14f8c774a2cee8055fded0ca79a0.jpeg

It really needs the side skirts to balance out the middle with the diffuser at the back and CupR splitter at the front.

Side skirts are on the to do list!

• Like 1

www.alias23.com

1 hour ago, Daveb99 said:

Great photo Olivier - nice to know that the Roadster looks at home with the Ferrari...

F430 is a lot bigger ! There was a 328GTS too, and it was more the same size... anyway, it was a pleasure to have 50 roaring cars in the streets of this city that now wants to ban them :ph34r: ! But I guess that’s what they call  progress...

• Like 1
15 hours ago, alias23 said:

Its not standard rear diffuser ;)

Reverie Carbon Fibre Diffuser, unfortunately the light in the video doesn’t show it off very well, to be honest it’s hard to actually take a decent picture. I’ve modified the contrast in the pics below to try and show what it looks like on the car. 

Ahh, phew. That makes sense now. Seriously low ground clearance isn't it?! I imagine it's pretty damn effective though.

25 minutes ago, MartynB said:

Ahh, phew. That makes sense now. Seriously low ground clearance isn't it?! I imagine it's pretty damn effective though.

Yes the rear diffuser does hang very low! Forget worrying about the CupR splitter catching that’s no issue like a walk in the park compared to the worry of clipping one of the carbon diffuser fins eekkk

God knows if it’s effective to be honest but it looks great to me and adds to the drama of the big rear wing lol

www.alias23.com

• Bibs changed the title to Exige picture & video thread

From @GFWilliams

:wub:

23826046_10155711727717860_732141167999134674_o.jpg

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.