free hit
counters
Exige picture & video thread - Page 7 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Exige picture & video thread

:wub:

David have you seen a black coupe driving around thorpe Norwich? I saw it yesterday and the day before.

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

:wub:

David have you seen a black coupe driving around thorpe Norwich? I saw it yesterday and the day before.

Buddsy

The only black coupe I've seen locally is the one in long Stratton... I stare at it most days on my way down to Colchester!

A few Exige S V6's on track yesterday at Knockhill, organised by Murray Lotus. There was a factory Exige S V6 Roadster on display and available for taxi laps with Gordon Shedden at the wheel. Unfortunately I don't have photos of the Roadster on track.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjHZ2JWi

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81ngo/sets/72157635388072461/

Edited by Bibs

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I think my Roadster would be a nightfall blue one. Such a nicely judged blue in bright sunlight. I never tired of it in 6 years of Elise ownership.

:) Still not seen any picture of the roadster in white (except an unfinished one at the factory)

That one:

983959_10151643933693069_565135099_n.jpg

Edited by FredP

(ex) Elise S1 (VIN 357) LHD

Not in my eyes. NB is stunning on the car, especially with the cognac interior :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:) Still not seen any picture of the roadster in white (except an unfinished one at the factory)

That one:

983959_10151643933693069_565135099_n.jpg

That's not a Roadster though, just a coupe awaiting it's hardtop.

and spoiler?

Evora NA

I'm not obsessed, but I do think there is a white roadster in this picture  (!)  ... behind the two guys

I'm not obsessed, but I do think there is a white roadster in this picture  (!)  ... behind the two guys

Isn't that an old photo? Way before they stared building Roadsters?

(I was half joking in my comment) It is at least 6 months old I guess, I recall this was a picture for EVO or so

Edited by FredP

That picture was first seen on TLF as it happens, we had the world exclusive on that and a couple more of PTS Exiges :D

Evora NA

The more I see of the Exige Roadster, the more I like it. I wonder whether Lotus would trim the dash in matching leather if you were willing to splash a little extra. I appreciate they decided they couldn't do it as standard option but even so ... It looked so good on the show car!

DSC00032.jpg

Still a gorgeous car, regardless - I'd probably sell body parts for one!

• Like 1

Evora NA

Auto Express Editor's other half, very unimpressed... :lol:

BX-Jm9HCcAA1zvO.jpg

Evora NA