free hit
counters
Exige picture & video thread - Page 71 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Exige picture & video thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big-wing buddies.     and before he says anything......  

Sunrise this morning

Today I collected my new Lotus Exige Sport 350 in Vivid Green in Mendig from KomoTec - unsuprising I'am still overwhelmed and just totally happy 😀 Beside the cool colour above all I'am exited abo

Posted Images

Just taking a photo when this German Khunt said...

” Taking a photo of a sports car and aLotus”...

Class to be honest as it was his camper van 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

18F66F14-0FAE-4D03-8A38-A25290D799BC.jpeg

Cold Today....

and I have to agree with @Bibs Stelvio is absolutely pants. Followed some di#khead down driving a box van. Will post a short video later....

5B8B2C07-C51B-4A63-B40B-B3727559A04B.jpeg

B194E4DD-DF7F-4473-AD66-1ADE524A8778.jpeg

• Gold FFM

Lol - quite nice up here in god's own country in Perthshire.  Got a nice little 300 mile run in and breakfast with a bunch of old farts and their Lotus's!    :happydance::sofa:

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

48 minutes ago, stephenwhyte said:

Looking good👍

Is that Seb Delanney’s old 380 Sport in the showroom. Quatar isn’t it?

Thanks Stephenwhyte. 

No, is a new one similar in specs with IPS gearbox for sale at the Lotus dealer in Qatar.

• Like 1

That’s really nice Kenny - I’m not big on white cars but really do think the Exige (yours will be pretty unique with the extra white bits) and Evora really suit it👍

• Like 1

Thank you @stephenwhyte I'm not usually a fan of white cars either, but I liked it when I went to take a look and the red leather brightens up the interior.  The pictures of the interior looked VERY red, but it's much nicer in reality.

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM
3 minutes ago, KennyN said:

Thank you @stephenwhyte I'm not usually a fan of white cars either, but I liked it when I went to take a look and the red leather brightens up the interior.  The pictures of the interior looked VERY red, but it's much nicer in reality.

Don’t start @KennyN I love a red interior, go on let’s see a picture. 

Oh dear. All those lovely photos of various Lotus in the Alps. I just got back today from a few days playing above the tree line. I miss it already. Will be back again next year for the annual trip.

This year we chose to go to the French Alps, previously we'd be based in the central alps. The thing I noticed is that the French Cols all look fairly similar (architecturally speaking). Over in Switzerland each Pass has it's own character. The Neufenen with it's concrete surface, The Furka with it's odd little posts and everybody trying to get the James Bond picture, The old Gottard with the cobles, the new Gottard with the big sweeping curves that you can just blast up. I think all things considered, I prefer going to Switzerland.

In my wife's Porsche this year. Hopefully next year something a bit more special.

Edited by suffolk009
  • 2 weeks later...