free hit
counters
Exige picture & video thread - Page 72 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Exige picture & video thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice photos and videos there!

I expected the 430 to have much more of an advantage and gain more distance, nice to see the 350 caught some ground back.  Both seemed well driven to me.

1 hour ago, duncx said:

Car looks fab James, dunno if you've seen it in bright sunlight yet but that silver really does pop! 

Congratulations on your purchase  :thumbup:

Many thanks :) Thrilled with it, really feels like a special car, 

It was quite overcast today which was a shame, even had some rain on the way back too (not ideal weather collecting a car like this....) Looking forward to seeing it in better weather :) I was a bit worried the colour might be too tame, but really pleased how it looks outside. 

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

That's a lovely car @jamesbilluk and the colour combination is very classy. Lovely.  You know, seeing the image below the simpleness of the shape without the extra wings and appendages just makes the car look so classy.  Congratulations on an excellent choice.

IMG_2852.jpg

• Thanks 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

That's a lovely car @jamesbilluk and the colour combination is very classy. Lovely.  You know, seeing the image below the simpleness of the shape without the extra wings and appendages just makes the car look so classy.  Congratulations on an excellent choice.

IMG_2852.jpg

Many thanks, much appreciated :) Really pleases with the car. 

36 minutes ago, JG220 said:

I was at Steve's yesterday, getting my new cup250 PPFed.  Saw the pics of of yours getting the inside done. That's a new one on me :D

Ha, yes, I got the inside done! My s1 had scratches on the sides that used to drive me mad. I thought worth doing as the harnesses rattle around down the side of the seat when undone or if there is no passenger

• Gold FFM
22 hours ago, k20Rob said:

Ha, yes, I got the inside done! My s1 had scratches on the sides that used to drive me mad. I thought worth doing as the harnesses rattle around down the side of the seat when undone or if there is no passenger

Should of just got a pair of these to stop the scratches ;)

Image result for baby mittens cars

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

On 10/11/2018 at 21:14, k20Rob said:

My baby, today was pick up day 😁

LOVE it!

The photo is another George special. Great to meet some more people from the forum today!

1B0F0CF0-2604-4CE1-A3AA-E8B4F87EC718.jpeg

Enjoy in good health! 👍

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Edinburgh 111s said:

That’s getting revved some! Poor gearbox!

never seen the Dubai circut before. Looks nice 

I need some more track days to get use to the GP circut I have done 2 track days on GP before with my evolution x but that was long time ago 2013

Now with the exige I got use to the club circuit in the autodrome but still need more time in all the three circuit 

I think you should try autodrome GP circuit it good fun