free hit
counters
Exige picture & video thread - Page 72 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Exige picture & video thread

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big-wing buddies.     and before he says anything......  

Sunrise this morning

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, geartox said:

Further to the thread on The Exige Cup 430 at Anglesey against the Porsche RS2 etc; and the lost time changing gear, your auto gear box changes look so less frenetic and relaxed than on a manual .

Pity Lotus couldn’t have installed the Evora  auto box in the 430 Exige, as on track Autos  are imo proving a better drive 

4 hours ago, Tex said:

Pity Lotus couldn’t have installed the Evora  auto box in the 430 Exige, as on track Autos  are imo proving a better drive 

Quicker, not necessarily better I think. I do agree though that Lotus need to offer an effective paddle-shift option in their extreme performance variants otherwise their laptimes are going to suffer in comparison tests.

10 minutes ago, Neal H said:

Quicker, not necessarily better I think. I do agree though that Lotus need to offer an effective paddle-shift option in their extreme performance variants otherwise their laptimes are going to suffer in comparison tests.

4 hours ago, Tex said:

Agree. I don't understand this choice from Lotus. I hope that Komotec will release soon the DCT for the Exige. Otherwise maybe I will move to another brand.

I got the opportunity also to drive a GT3RS. If I could have the same gearbox in the Exige... a dream :)

I got also the opportunity to go in the new Alpine. Awesome car : good engine, good gearbox.

1 hour ago, geartox said:

I don't know which is the most impressive the exhaust or the gearbox. :animier:

Got to be that gearbox, fast changes and no loss of speed , 

Great photos and great view of the Lake. Morges is one of my favourite places to visit having spent many family camping and caravanning holidays at Le Petit Bois Camping in Morges.

Swiss Classic British Car Meet @ Morges

Happens every year click the link above for more photos. Unfortunately I haven't been to this meet for a few years, was there when Lotus were the featured car. This year it was Aston Martin