free hit
counters
Spotted Justin182 ...... - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
bingoking

Spotted Justin182 ......

..... on BBC1 being interviewed on tonight on The One Show.

15 seconds of fame cool!

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Is it on iplayer?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mobile/iplayer/episode/b01mmmgm

15 seconds of fame at 25 minutes into programme

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Thanks Mark. Only got my iPhone here

Nice rig!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

I'm also offshore now since last Wed. and can't access anything that streams video unfortunately, but SWMBO was telling me last week that it was on the One Show. I was watching it on the Tuesday of last week to see if anything about Dunblane's Tennis Boy Wonder after the US Open, as I knew his Grandparents were going to be on. On that show they had some bird on an oil tanker somewhere like Milford Haven talking about the shipping side of the oil industry. Was an okay article even if all the usual superlatives used and quoting eveything in litres coz it sounds bigger. They must have had some sort of oil week push on.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009