free hit
counters
Drunken ramblings - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Drunken ramblings

Kimbers

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

What time is it? 2.49.......ok, As an automotive professional I would hate to embarrass anyone by posting drunken ramblings...but am yet again......drunk!

Unfortunately am drinking for a different reason as my Auntie died tonite. My dad is with his brother in the midlands and we are all upset as we are a close family. She had terminal cancer and was looked after by Macmillan nurses who are fantastic.

Tonite I am drinking because it's my way of dealing with major losses in my life and in rememberance of Trudy and tomorrow I will spend in the midlands with my family.

It seems that our time in this existence can be cut short and as such I fully intend to live my life to it's fullest and look forward to seeing you all in October to increase the number of people who know and like me so that when it's my time to move on I can say " I had hundreds of people who know and love me" and this way we are all remembered!

Love to you all!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Huuugggsssssss sorry to hear about your Aunty

purza

(ps you light weights not being still up at 3:40am...lol)

Thanks Purza.............

Am still here at 4.05....where is everyone?

Edited by Kimbers

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Tony - I''m terribly sorry to read of your loss...

If there's anything we here can do, you have only to ask :lol:

calla-lillies-bw.jpg

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• 1 month later...

Well

Just finished my 3rd whiskey and am on my way to more ramblings! Just finished second in a game of poker and won my next bottle of whiskey :rolleyes:

Am acutely aware that many of my postings at present are related to Lotus's future and the new Esprit and really wanted to post something non lotus related so here it is.

Hic :)

Wowsa what time is it? 0441 Cracking!

Well here I am alone cause u is all lightweights.

One of these days yous akk==

yous is all gpnnaa.....crap

Yous all gonna stay awake an gonna be chattin to me at this hour. Funny how quick a bottle of whiskey disappears............ :rolleyes:

Am happy today but don't try talkin to metomorrow cause I is gonna be reeeeal ill..........

Guest Troy Halliday

Well it's ^am hee now and I'm up cos littlen just had an atomic explosion in hhis PJ's. Let me tell ya that is the last thing I needed after drinking copious amounts of Guiness tonight. Oh well if you don't go to sleep maybe you don't get the hangover........... I'll let you know if the theory works in a few hours. :rolleyes:

Oh and Tony I really want to get your number of Andy and start a bit of cold calling pranks in about 10 minutes :)

:rolleyes: Oh god, someone tell it to stop :)

I want my mommy

Blaaaaaaarg (again)

Have a Bloody Mary you big wimp!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Oooooooo kill me now. :rolleyes:

Of course not Mr Barrett sir, never too busy to talk to my adoring pubic...... :)

Wowsa what time is it? 0441 Cracking!

Well here I am alone cause u is all lightweights.

One of these days yous akk==

yous is all gpnnaa.....crap

Yous all gonna stay awake an gonna be chattin to me at this hour. Funny how quick a bottle of whiskey disappears............ :)

Am happy today but don't try talkin to metomorrow cause I is gonna be reeeeal ill..........

yeah, also had one of those nights last night, (Port though) doesn't happen that often, but did have the mother of all heads this morning. 6.30am today, the kids decide it's time to get up and do the "lets make alot of noise" thing. :rolleyes: The only place I could find refuse was the car. Hope the neighbours diddn't think the site of a bloke asleep on his drive, at 6.45am diddn't look too strange.

You know what its like when even the smallest noise sounds REALLY LOUD. I was lying in the car and even the ticking of my watch was getting on my nerves.

Any chance we can get this thread sponcerd by Nurofen - with whom I would like to say a big thankyou! B)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

BANG BOOM BANG BOOM BASH CRASH BANG CLATTER :rolleyes:

Lars%20Ulrich.jpg

50110.jpg

4922.jpg

WHAT?!?!? :)

:lol:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Hey, I was around here last night :rolleyes:

I was trying to figure out the Central Trains timetable so I can catch a train fron Wymondham to Wolverhampton on Monday 9th. October.

Guess your now too famous to speak to the likes of me Kimberley! :):lol:

:o Why the hell would you want to come to Wolvo Wayne? :(

i would have space for a passenger but not lugage, there are others from stafford , telford ect that would probably carry it in there cars for you however. ( if you are serious ) sure we could sort something out :)

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Hey, I was around here last night :rolleyes:

I was trying to figure out the Central Trains timetable so I can catch a train fron Wymondham to Wolverhampton on Monday 9th. October.

Guess your now too famous to speak to the likes of me Kimberley! :):lol:

Wayne i will be driving back on Monday and passing close by to Wolverhampton, PM me

Howard

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

yeah, also had one of those nights last night, (Port though) doesn't happen that often, but did have the mother of all heads this morning. 6.30am today, the kids decide it's time to get up and do the "lets make alot of noise" thing. :lol: The only place I could find refuse was the car. Hope the neighbours diddn't think the site of a bloke asleep on his drive, at 6.45am diddn't look too strange.

You know what its like when even the smallest noise sounds REALLY LOUD. I was lying in the car and even the ticking of my watch was getting on my nerves.

Any chance we can get this thread sponcerd by Nurofen - with whom I would like to say a big thankyou! B)

Are you my twin? I slept (passed out) on the sofa about 5AM and daughter woke me up at 7 "I wanna watch telly" I think my neighbours think I'm insane too as I staggered into my car and slept till 11 in there. Wasn't till I woke up I realised I was just in my boxers. Nice heated seats tho. :rolleyes: My recovery was sponsored by Alkazeltzer XS. Great but the taste is not for the faint hearted :)