free hit
counters
My Esprit arrived in NL, - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

My Esprit arrived in NL,

fsrowsell

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Marvellous, hope your furniture catches up with your car soon!

Maybe Trev can arrange a plane car transporter and we can all go on a hoon over to NL ;)

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Isn't NL Holland? Might be worth checking the shipping manifest! :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Cheers Elis, are you in the TO area? I'm looking to do a run somewhere this summer and hoping to meet up with other Lotus owners

Yes I'm in the Toronto area,actually about an hour west down the highway.The Toronto club is having a run in this area October 13.Its amazing how many new Lotus owners we get to meet every year.If you're ever out this way let me know,its always nice to speak Loti with fellow enthusiasts.

• 2 weeks later...

Gee, Sammy, did ya' see that!? What the heck was it? Never seen one of them 'round here before. You think that guy with the Chevy pick up truck has anything to do with this? Freddy, you know anything about this? How 'bout you, Phil? Eddy? Ever seen a spaceship like that in Newfie? Really looks kool. Bet it's a mis-shipment from Amsterdam.

clear.gif

cd3589_03_pffns_pop.jpg

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• Gold FFM

Been in St Johns for 5 days now. Still no sign of a blue Esprit...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Been in St Johns for 5 days now. Still no sign of a blue Esprit...

The likely reason for this is 640 km of highway between Deer Lake and St. John's... that, and a bunch of moose (meese?).

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

Hey Sparky,

Hope you are not spending took much time down George St?? I was in St. John's for 4 days last month so you have my sympathy although the natives (Shiela's anyway) were very friendly indeed. Will be spending a lot more time there come the spring as we are going drilling off NL for a while.

I didn't think that BA flew there as we had to travel Air Canada direct from LHR and I'd much rather BA if for nothing more than keeping all the miles in one place. Not impressed on the way home when flight cancelled for 12 hours due to crew hours. (Not their fault I appreciate as stuck in Toronto).

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Sparky, your in the wrong St. John's mate! If you were in NL, I would of been over to visit for sure... It's only 8 hours ways!

Every time I have the car parked in the drive... The local law enforcement, cycle around like vultures...waiting for me to make a mistake... Like break the speed limit!! You know I wouldn't do that :)

I've been told by a member of the British car club that there is an S3 in Nova Scotia So, I will have to make contact for sure!

Hi Felix,

Saturday morning at Sparky's, you fancy a cuppa? Lollie's birthday in a couple of weeks, what about that?

Sorely missed and we can't bring ourselves to interview your replacement although we did give one fella the once over but he likes skateboards and lives in Essex :-)

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.