free hit
counters
Vehicle: Lotus Turbo Esprit (1980-1986) (1985) - Members Cars - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jimmybondi

Vehicle: Lotus Turbo Esprit (1980-1986) (1985)

Lotus Turbo Esprit (1980-1986) (1985)

Date Added: 09 February 2005 - 10:31 AM

Owner: jimmybondi

Short Description: I bought this car in Sep. 2003 the colour is calypso red with tan half-hide interior. The engine was completely rebuilt in the end of 2004.The car is original except a smaller MOMO-Corse wheel, alarm and CDL which was fitted by me.The car-alarm features remote-start (cool gadget) and Turbo-timer.Some minor issues e.g. non-working cigar-lighter/automatic antenna will be fixed soon...06-2006OK - fixed the automatic antenna myself...what a pain in the *sssUnfortunately, a rod cam through the block last autum, so now the Esprit will get a new mod...a new-out-of-the-box S4 engine biggrin.gifTo be completed by the end of June.09-2006OK, it's beginning of September now - not end of June, but - It's Done!The S4S engine which I have bought from Garry Kemp is in and running! My mate who did the conversion also put a nice Chargecooler on it, but it's not connected yet, as I would like to drive the Esprit for a while before taking the next steps...Next thing on the to-do list is to produce a new engine cover, as the old one does not fit with the chargecooler in place.I am thinking of a transparent cover made of Lexan or Macrolon...Connecting the carputer to freescan to show several info on the screen while on the move ...

View Vehicle

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.