free hit
counters
Very nice Elite for a fair price - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Very nice Elite for a fair price

This Elite recently sold on eBay in the States. It looks like it's in really good condition and the price is healthy.

Perhaps they are finally getting some recognition.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite an exceptional car, and top marks for details like retrofitting euro spec bumpers. Shame the engine bay has been satin-blacked but not much else to complain about.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

No. Laguna Hills is in Orange County, south of Los Angeles. FMXA country. Laguna Seca is nearer to San Francisco. Different lagoon. :)

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Agreed that it's presented very nicely. IMO it's selling price was high considering it is minus Dellortos. Take the $3K off for the price of the conversion and I think $9,000 would be a fair price. If I had a spare penny or two I would of had a nibble.