free hit
counters
Newlands Corner Monthly Meet - Sunday 21st October - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Newlands Corner Monthly Meet - Sunday 21st October

TomE

• Gold FFM

Time for another Sunday breakfast gathering for some of the finest bacon rolls around. In collaboration with the "little cars" this is now a regular third Sunday of the month event, a chance to gather with like-minded enthusiasts and a cross section of Lotus models.

An informal gathering with no particular runs in or out organised, just a chance to chat, look at cars and take in the view. Join from 09.00 when the cafe opens for bacon rolls. We'll probably be around until 10.00/10.30.

Location map for Newlands Corner here

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Forecast is currently for a bit of light rain sometime on Sunday, but it's been changing all week.

I'll officially be unemployed (finish current job today, start new one on 29th) so if anyone wants to take pity on me and buy me a bacon roll... ;)

Not a venison burger, no? :P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Still in the throes of jetlag (and significant laziness) - if I get up, I'll be there. With dirty yellow GT3.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

That was a nice morning. Nice to see you guys there, again!

Few photos from today you can find here (about fifteen): https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.511147805562217.126865.497004650309866&type=1

Who drivers this Exige?

545316_511148485562149_341866418_n.jpg

That's Dave's car, member Finstein on here.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

I'd thought the damp roads and misty weather would put people off but it was another great turnout. Nice to see a few first timers as well as the growing band of regulars. Three Evoras was a record turnout and there were a few people saying "I don't normally get the car out in wet weather but..." so the bacon rolls and chatting with fellow owners is proving quite a draw!

Fingers crossed for some mild weather for the November meet.

Hi all, was good turn out for Lotus today, nice to see you all, Thought I d share my photos from this morning, though didn't take as many this time as was too busy chatting.

DSC07477.jpg

DSC07487.jpg

DSC07478.jpg

DSC07489.jpg

DSC07490.jpg

DSC07481.jpg

DSC07493.jpg

DSC07491.jpg

The need for speed can be found with a Lotus

So all those visits from plod where them scouting for a location for one of their money making machines. I didn't see it, but was stuck behind a couple of Sunday drivers, so hopefully that was my saving grace....

was that going towards A3?

The need for speed can be found with a Lotus