free hit
counters
Baby seats in Esprits - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Baby seats in Esprits

richard@richardwise.co.uk

Has anyone tried putting a baby seat in an S3 Esprit? I'm thinking in the passenger seat rather than anywhere precarious!

I think my 3-year-old would love a ride in it. He's had fun playing with the levers and switches but I haven't yet taken him out and about.

Thanks

Richard

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some previous discussion here -

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

FWIW the post in the referenced thread that mentions it's illegal in the US to have a car seat in an Esprit is wrong. In California if you car has no rear seats you can use a car seat (after disconnecting the airbag), and of course get ready for the disapproving looks from all the do-gooder mums in their hybrids!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

No airbag in the S3 unless I blow up a balloon and put it in the glove box :D So should be OK. Hoping to take him out on Saturday for a drive. I've put him in the car before and let him have fun with the switches etc which he loved - especially making the lights go up and down!