free hit
counters
New Evora models to be released! - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

New Evora models to be released!

Got your attention. :harhar:

Unfortunately, no not the Cabrio, and yes just models! :thumbdown:

Back page of Autosport this week full page advert by Corgi who are releasing 2 Evora 1:43 scale cars as part of their "Lotus Collection" Also releasing the F1 car in either drivers livery.

The two Evora's are to be a S in Solar yellow and The British GT4 Championship car which is the Gold Leaf colour scheme based car with red upper half and white lower.

Says the GT4 will be out in Feb. 2013 and the Road going yellow in May 2013. Unfortunately both have been given the same part number of CC56601 so I guess the other one will end 02.

Both official Lotus licenced products. Looks like being priced at £25 each from websites I've visited.

Bibs, any chance you will stock these in TLF Shop and we can keep the money in house so to speak and maybe get to use our Full Member discount? Other places are looking for firm orders now.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Custom paint job on my Spark

They're hoping for enough orders to justify building them! Funny old business model they run!

We did try dealing with model companies with the shop but basically you have to place a huge order months in advance and only if an when they get enough orders will the production run happen.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Not sure if you are aware that Bburago has launched a 1:24 model of the Evora S IPS:

18-21064_lotus_evora_s_yellow_large.jpg

Detail & quality is quite nice for Bburago. I got the blue one and the yellow one (soon to be starlight black)

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Ban for Al!

Got you then! :hrhr:

They're hoping for enough orders to justify building them! Funny old business model they run!

We did try dealing with model companies with the shop but basically you have to place a huge order months in advance and only if an when they get enough orders will the production run happen.

Thanks Bibs, I'll order elsewhere then. :thumbup:

Not sure if you are aware that Bburago has launched a 1:24 model of the Evora S IPS:

Detail & quality is quite nice for Bburago. I got the blue one and the yellow one (soon to be starlight black)

Thanks for that. I'll go and have a search for them. :welcome:

BTW the website I was dealing with confirms the part numbers should be CC56601 and CC56503 Not sure which is which.

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

My friend Ronalds website has tonnes of info on models by the way...

http://www.lotusdriversguide.com/Modelcars/evora.php

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I thought all of the S cars were supposed to have black wing mirrors, or have they dropped that now?

Not on the real ones :lol:

Evora NA

Not on the real ones :lol:

Mine has black wing mirrors! Is it an 'S'? :w00t:

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

• 2 weeks later...

Nice. Well, I have the real thing sitting in my garage, so...

• 9 months later...

They are now available in the shops.

I have received an e-mail from a model shop I registered with to say that they were now in and being held aside for me if I wanted to order.  I see they have a few in stock.

Corgi 1/43 Lotus Evora GT4, British GT Championship 2012 Phil Glew and Sailesh Bolisetti (CC56601): http://www.anticsonline.co.uk/702_1_107131584.html

Corgi 1/43 Lotus Evora S Solar Yellow (CC56503): http://www.anticsonline.co.uk/705_1_107131582.html

It does obviously but also a funny looking side sill unfortunately. May need the Sports Racer look added to camoflage it! Once I see it in the flesh I'll see how bad it actually looks.  The racer version doesn't show it nearly as much.  In the post now but will be after 6th Sept. before I'm back home to give a review.

• Gold FFM

I got mine last week and it looks pretty good to me. At least, it'll keep me incentivised to get the full-sized version on my driveway ASAP.

Evoramodel004_zpsbb51b2a1.jpgEvoramodel003_zps5f0ac20e.jpgEvoramodel002_zps3df03687.jpg

I got mine last week and it looks pretty good to me. At least, it'll keep me incentivised to get the full-sized version on my driveway ASAP.

Evoramodel004_zpsbb51b2a1.jpgEvoramodel003_zps5f0ac20e.jpgEvoramodel002_zps3df03687.jpg

Nice one!

Also: When you get the Evora your dog will love it - good space on the +2 seats!!!

:offtopic: but

Forget the +2.  Get the 2+0 and even better for dogs.  Even has catch fencing built in! :hrhr:  Nice flat surface to stretch out & kip!