free hit
counters
Battery conditioner - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hi All,

With winter coming my Evora may not come out of the garage for a few weeks on end.

Do any of you have a battery conditioner fitted and if so any recommendations?

Cheers

Raf

Edited by rafphillips

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Battery Tender have a Lotus branded unit that came with my Evora. I am not sure but it seems likely that you could get one from a dealer. I use multiple versions of the product for all of my Lotus and other motorized equipment.

Cheers both - gone for a ctek mxs 3.6 with the cigarette lighter adaptor, spotted the permanently live 12v socket conveniently located on the boot!

In the office so can't take a pic but from memory it's between the 2 lights in the boot open the hatch and look down and to the left and you should see it there.

Quite handy for doing the tyres as I normally use the 12v socket in the back but that's not permanently live.

Ordered mine from Amazon as it worked out a few £ cheaper than getting it from Ctek direct and a few people recommended those to me, Bibs backed up their views ;-)

Actaully whereabouts is that? I need to start thinking about this too....

If you are referring to the accessory outlet in the boot...On my car it is on the structure where the latch connects on the drivers side.

I am currently running my battery tender through it.