free hit
counters
First production white 1980 Esprit Turbo on EBay Australia - For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

First production white 1980 Esprit Turbo on EBay Australia

Lex Templar

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you get free shipping (although probably not to the Islands and Highlands :lol:)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Its worth what he can get!

However if its got an HC engine it cant possibly be worth anything like £75K. No longer original. With an HC engine 30K max and thats to someone with more money than sense

I guess he means the first Esprit Turbo that isn't an Essex. I remember the chap posting on here about hie car and track days. A little steep even by your standards Barrie? :-)

Trevor.

Yes if it's not an Essex and has got the wrong engine

Looking promising for my sale then as mine still has a dry sump and the brown leather as per Bond! What you reckon Barrie?

Trevor.

Trevor

I wouldn't want to insult you by suggesting a high valuation on your car. You'd only get upset with me and say I was being unrealistic and that it was worth far less. :D

It certainly is an interesting car and had it been MOT'd taxed and insured that's probably what I would do. Maybe seeing the dry sumps tomorrow will change my mind about selling. Otherwise we can have an interesting chat about pricing :-)

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Anyone see/know this one? http://cgi.ebay.co.u...id=407007509052

Located in Australia it claims to the first Turbo built? The fact that it also 'claims' a commemorative Black nose badge indicates to me that its not all it seems. Certainly an early Turbo but the 1st? :huh:

The reg. does not appear on the Essex list is have/update which includes the pre-prods.......

• Gold FFM

sales are in the sales-section:

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Apologies missed this first thread about this car. I'd be interested to see the chassis number of this car. I've the full confirmed factory list of the first Turbos including Essex and Pre-prod and the reg does not appear on that at all?

Mark that white Eclat looks fantastic!

Yes Lex - I helped contribute to the early T list and collective Essex list as I have connection with Essex No.17.

Is this car chassis 10939 as per your link to the early thread as the car in Australia?......

Is so its hardly the first production Turbo?

These are the first 17 Production UK cars (Essex)

001 SCCDC20A8AHD10858

002 10859/60 or 0298 ?

003 SCCFC20A7AHD10902

004 SCCFC20A0AHD10899

005 SCCFC20A9AHD10903

006 SCCFC20A3AHD10900

007 SCCFC20A6AHD10907

008 SCCFC20A6AHD10904

009? SCCFC20A5AHD10932

010 SCCFC20A4AHD10906

011 SCCFC20A3AHD10933

012 SCCFC20A3AHD10931