free hit
counters
SS Brackets for the radiator Duct - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ginger pig

SS Brackets for the radiator Duct

All,

I decided to replace the brackets on the radiator duct which were made out of mild steel but now are just rust. I had to have a minimum order qty made which means I have 3 pairs left. The batch of 10 cost me £100 so I am just looking to recoupe what I paid for them i.e. £20 for a pair (they are handed). They will save whoever buys them alot of time/grief and probably money. Please contact me if you are interested. These were laser cut out of stainless steel.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Any chance of a photo?

Hi Malcolm,

I am unable to attach any photos but I do have one which I can forward to you if you provide me an email address.

This is a photo of the brackets Mark has had made.

post-1261-0-14019700-1352745273.jpg

If these are the brackets that are fibreglassed into the duct I will take a pair. Mine have swollen and burst the fibreglass, the MOT inspector always has a little prod when he sees them

Hi Mark,

Correct!

I have already fibreglassed mine in!

I had a company laser cut them using CAD.

Send me your email address and I will get a quote for you on P&P unless you are close to CV23 or OX16!

All,

Just been down to the post office and to send 2 of these brackets within the UK (inc Jersey and guernsey etc) is £7.