free hit
counters
Pilots - Page 16 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

• 4 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Latest magnificent machine, not flown it yet, will wait for ideal conditions for the first one.  

Just back from a two day trip. Gatwick-Catania-Gatwick-Madrid-Gatwick-Milan Malpensa-Gatwick. Saw the international Space station last night... You can even see the curvature of Earth from 38

Posted Images

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but seems as good a place as any:

17th March, for those interested

FB_IMG_1489126547422.jpg

The video is a bit smeary....but not as smeary as it could have been...

• Like 1

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

:blink: I'd rather have been trying that at 40,000 feet! Lowest as he pulled out looked like 350!! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 3 weeks later...

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

To this day, Williams says that if you look carefully, you will find two deep parallel grooves in the muddy bottom where he dragged his burner cans though that bayou.

Enjoyed that Moley, thanks for sharing :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Like 1

Evora NA

• 3 weeks later...

Very cool! 

This made me go :blink:

Evora NA

I just watched this 5 times on the bounce! :wub:

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

I know it's not strictly related to this topic but I'm pleased and relieved to report that (according to FlightRadar24 anyway) 'my' Jennifer's flight safely arrived a few minutes ago at its destination, despite its name: Puerto Maldonado!!!!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Hi Dean. Eurostar nice aircraft. Wish my instructor had one when i passed my test instead of the thruster, but it was a ball to fly around Norfolk.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, clivef38 said:

Hi Dean. Eurostar nice aircraft. Wish my instructor had one when i passed my test instead of the thruster, but it was a ball to fly around Norfolk.

Aaahhhh, the Thruster - learned to fly on one, and passed my GFT on it. Happy Memories of Zulu Fox...

ThrusterSunset.jpg

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

Thought you pilots would like to see this cloud shaped concorde...

Cloud

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Looks like Top Gun has finally been released in Chinese Cinema's:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-39971267

I wonder if they were giving it the "bird" whilst taking a polaroid too.....?

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• 2 weeks later...

Evora NA

DBlnYoOXkAA5vUv.jpg:large

Evora NA

• 1 month later...

19944570_1491060524250253_60267849878666

Evora NA

• 4 weeks later...

Look at those flaps :lol:

Evora NA

• 2 weeks later...

This is somethng I hadn't seen before...an interview with Concorde Captain John Hutchinson on the Paris Concorde crash.  It's 19 minutes long, but very revealing....